Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Spotty Parker game!
  • Better get the boats rescheduled! 
  • edited August 2019
    Nice to have an away game scheduled

Should be a good game for SKY to cover, hope its going to be one where both teams are challenging for position rather than us having fallen away in September
  • Nice to have an away game scheduled

Should be a good game for SKY to cover, hope its going to be one where both teams are challenging for position rather than us having fallen away in September
    Have faith, Forever.

In Bowyer we trust!

:smile:
  • Suits me to be honest, prefer a post most drink to a pre match one
  • Great ! We'll be in Tenerife !
  • As long as no one comes up with an idea to call anything "Operation" anything and we don't go and embarrass ourselves on Sky, this should be pukka!

In Bows we trust.
  • edited August 2019
    Altogether now ... for the telly ... ‘Does your Butler know you’re here’ 

best chant ever at Craven Cottage 
  • Sponsored links:

• Last time we played Fulham on sky was in 2014 I believe.

I was working for crossrail at the time, got all my work mates over, got beers in and ee were outplayed from start to finish lol
  • Well fuck. No boat trip for me then. Should still be able to get to the game so long as Ryan Air don't fuck me over.
  • Any other Charlton games announced as being on telly?
  • _MrDick said:

Quite liked "we all agree, Tesco's better than Harrods"
  • Great ! We'll be in Tenerife !
    You'll have to ask your butler to fire up the Sky Go.

I was working for crossrail at the time, got all my work mates over, got beers in and ee were outplayed from start to finish lol
    Seem to remember Fulham scoring in about the first minute - Bulot came off with a hamstring (didnt appear for us again after the AFCON)

Karlan made one of his first appearances for us and really showed his potential
  • Our last three results at Fulham, 4-0, 3-0, 3-0. If we can break the trend and get a win, we are certain to win at The Den this year.
  • If the boat trip does happen then it will have to leave about 5:30am to ensure everyone can get as lubricated as they would have done for a 3pm kick off,
  • Not won at Craven Cottage since 1986. Not beaten then at home since 2004. Bit of a bogey team
  • Sponsored links:

• I’m supposed to be in boat 2 doesn’t bother me either way just earlier booze!

In front of the sky cameras, against a team we are usually shit against, with a big away support can only mean one thing...

We win with a superb performance cos that’s what we do under bowyer, long gone is the tv hoodoo. 
  • MrLargo said:
    Not won at Craven Cottage since 1986. Not beaten then at home since 2004. Bit of a bogey team
    Our turn to win then! :smile:

Seem to remember Fulham scoring in about the first minute - Bulot came off with a hamstring (didnt appear for us again after the AFCON)

Karlan made one of his first appearances for us and really showed his potential
    We were battered first half, but Grant came on and we had about 8 corners as he played on the left wing from memory kicking towards the away end.
  • will give the boat a miss for this one, so many pubs and probably one of the best away days in london. 
  • will give the boat a miss for this one, so many pubs and probably one of the best away days in london. 
    The boats sold out a couple of weeks ago.
    The boats will probably be cancelled now.
  • stonemuse said:
    _MrDick said:

Loudest chant at Craven Cottage:
    The FA Cup
    Who gives a f**k
    We're Charlton Athletic
    And we're going up
    I remember that when we lost 4-0 in the Cup and Dempsey was on fire and scored a Hat-trick But that will be very impressive if we sing it this Season !
  • stonemuse said:
    _MrDick said:

Loudest chant at Craven Cottage:
    The FA Cup
    Who gives a f**k
    We're Charlton Athletic
    And we're going up
    I remember that when we lost 4-0 in the Cup and Dempsey was on fire and scored a Hat-trick But that will be very impressive if we sing it this Season !
    Stockdale kept them in it... 4-0 scoreline was so deceiving!!