Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Betting Thread 19/20

Comments

• Hills have put two legs of the south London treble in their boost tomorrow but gone for Fulham rather than us as the third. Only allowed a fiver but at 7/1 it would be silly not to
  • Puuki to score first tomorrow 5/1, tempting 

• £3 returns just under £800
  • Like all accas, it's hard to see how it can go wrong. 
  • Leeds 21/20, fill yer boots.  They should wipe the floor with Joke City
  • Uboat said:
    Like all accas, it's hard to see how it can go wrong. 
    It's gone wrong. 
  • IdleHans said:
    Woking seem generously priced to beat Solihull at home on saturday. Both sides won 4 out of 5 so far, but 19/4 is worth a small punt as a single.
    2-0 Woking. Dont say I never give you nuffink.
  • IdleHans said:
    IdleHans said:
    Woking seem generously priced to beat Solihull at home on saturday. Both sides won 4 out of 5 so far, but 19/4 is worth a small punt as a single.
    Backed that as a single, thank you very much indeed. £52 back from a tenner.

Also done a yankee on West Ham, Coventry, Leeds and Newport - 93rd minute winner for Newport equals £310 from £30. Good day!

• MrLargo said:
    IdleHans said:
    IdleHans said:
    Backed that as a single, thank you very much indeed. £52 back from a tenner.

Also done a yankee on West Ham, Coventry, Leeds and Newport - 93rd minute winner for Newport equals £310 from £30. Good day!

Nice one Mr L.

Far too embarassed to post my miserable 4 timer :'(
  • edited August 2019
    Thanks lads put this on at half time Weds....  
  • Sponsored links:

• Think Dulwich are big at 5/4.
    Maidstone appear to be getting there act together and fancy them to beat Chelmsford at 11/8.
    Although Billericay are up there in this league, they haven't looked anything special. Hemel look big at 2/1.
    Bath and Havant both short, but deservingly so in my opinion.

Decent single on Dulwich, with a small 5 fold.
  • Nice, no luck for me the weekend. Me and my mate put a £50 treble on together at half time as we won from horse return, was drinking all day.

Southampton to beat Brighton

Sunderland to beat AFC Wimbledon

Boro to beat millwall

Was coming in with 10 minutes left briefly, Millwank messed it up :( would have been £500 and holiday paid for.

• Done Lyon Southampton and millwall (argh) to win and btts tonight at 96/1
  • cs1986 said:
    Done Lyon Southampton and millwall (argh) to win and btts tonight at 96/1

Doesn't work when you post on here first does it :) not a dig btw, just whenever I post mine on here they don't come in haha
  • cs1986 said:

Doesn't work when you post on here first does it :) not a dig btw, just whenever I post mine on here they don't come in haha
    Lol league cup should have avoided mate. Me done until Saturday. I did post some tips on here before games towards end of last year that came in. I just need to remember to avoid league cup midweek games!
  • cs1986 said:
    cs1986 said:

Lol league cup should have avoided mate. Me done until Saturday. I did post some tips on here before games towards end of last year that came in. I just need to remember to avoid league cup midweek games!

You know that, same with most midweek games. Even when a full fixtures list its so unpredictable in the week, I try to swerve completely unless I am spinning up winnings.
  • cs1986 said:
    cs1986 said:

League cup betting is decent to have a bet on if you check the teams bang on 645 to see what type of teams managers are putting out.  

Had a decent 5 fold on Southampton Brighton Villa sheff u and forest.  

And it’s always worth a little btts bet as there always seems to be loads of goals. 
  • Nicholas said:
    cs1986 said:
    cs1986 said:

League cup betting is decent to have a bet on if you check the teams bang on 645 to see what type of teams managers are putting out.  

Had a decent 5 fold on Southampton Brighton Villa sheff u and forest.  

And it’s always worth a little btts bet as there always seems to be loads of goals. 
    Got Forest at 6/5 yesterday, seemed like a gift with the benefit of seeing the teams, and so it was.
  • Gone for 2 trebles tonight.
    QPR and BTTS, Swansea and BTTS, Marseille and BTTS is 49/1

Everton and BTTS, Leicester and BTTS and Marseille BTTS is 61/1

• Sponsored links:

Ouch unlucky , very close on the 2nd one :(

I had a 7fold, Bournemouth messed me up only small but would have been nice to get some betting tokens for the weekend :P

I had a 7fold, Bournemouth messed me up only small but would have been nice to get some betting tokens for the weekend :P

Yes close to 600 quid but hit the post.
    Unlucky for you too, that was a surprise Bournemouth didnt win that comfortably

Yes close to 600 quid but hit the post.
    Unlucky for you too, that was a surprise Bournemouth didnt win that comfortably

We can wallow together mate lol mine was only £80 , but still would not complain. Swings and roundabouts, I haven't started well this season but previous ones I have so was due a bad start :)
  • Concorde currently hit a bit of poor form, Welling on the other hand could have had more than the four goals they scored last weekend.
    Canvey Island seems a good hunting ground for Welling.
    Saw then the other year go from 2/1 to evens in an hour before kick off (and won 5-1).
    In view of that, going with them tomorrow at 2/1 (single).

Along with an accumulator including
    • Dulwich (away at Dorking) 5/4
    • Havant (away at Oxford City) 3/4
    • Slough (following a very impressive couple of games) at home to St Albans (who haven't set the world alight this season) at 4/5

• Woking again, looking good value at 11/8 home to Barrow.
  • BTTS and win £2 - £560.63

Manure, Bristol C, West Spam + Charlton

Underdog aways £5-678.60

Aston Villa, Watford, Hull + Derby

Banker/ not a banker £5 - £122.56

Chelsea, Leicester, Leeds, Sheff Wed, Oxford + Lyon

I have a BTTS + over 2.5 goals one too but CBA to put as 10 fold and 8 fold

• Charlton now in to16th favourites for the title at 100/1
  • MrOneLung said:
    Charlton now in to16th favourites for the title at 100/1
    Only 40/1 with bob's lot.
    I had a small top six bet on us at 9/1, we're now at 7s. And now joint 10th favourites to be relegated at 6/1. If these keeps up we will very soon be more likely to finish top six than bottom three.

• Lost out on £214 because of Chelsea, enhanced odds so no early pay out on my accy.

Better to live and learn, just very disappointing.