Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Please don't shoot the messenger.....but I think Lyle may be injured :(

Comments

• He’s unlikely to be dropped so looks like it’s kosher 
  • Julian McDonald has been in great form though so deserves his chance.
  • Macronate said:
    Julian McDonald has been in great form though so deserves his chance.
    Was he the one who was on Strictly?
  • Macronate said:
    He’s actually been replaced by a bloke who plays for Bromley 
  • Macronate said:
    Was he the one who was on Strictly?
    No, that was his grandad, Trevor.
  • Macronate said:
    That’ll happen for us in January when Taylor’s sold & Roland only allows Bowyer to buy someone from Bromley 
    @Henry Irving will be pleased
  • Macronate said:
    That’ll happen for us in January when Taylor’s sold & Roland only allows Bowyer to buy someone from Bromley 
    Probably be that Mendez fella ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Fingers crossed it's only a precaution, we have a squad there to be used though. 
  • It looks like it’s him and it’s shite that charlton and his agent that no one  has helped him get home from where ever he has been without adding to that injury 
  • It looks like it’s him and it’s shite that charlton and his agent that no one  has helped him get home from where ever he has been without adding to that injury 
    Well he's got no luggage so could well have just been out for the day
  • edited September 2019
    It looks like it’s him and it’s shite that charlton and his agent that no one  has helped him get home from where ever he has been without adding to that injury 
    Exactly. scarcely believable , IF that Ebbsfleet photo is him, and  from this week, then it would appear that some things around this club are still very Tony Keohane. I could imagine that Lyle is a pretty independent spirit, but jeez, it's in his and the club's interests that he doesn't go wandering around on his own on trains when he's just got injured. 
  • Ebbsfleet would make sense as I think he lives nearby. Been seen in Sainsbury Pepper Hill before which is only round the corner. 
  • Well I hope that all means it isn't a bad injury, it better not be.
  • If it is him why wouldn’t the club send a taxi to pick him up instead of him travelling on a train ? 
  • Get him on the plane and lets have a look at him.
  • If it is him why wouldn’t the club send a taxi to pick him up instead of him travelling on a train ? 
    Nothing to stop him from ordering a cab himself. 
    The fact he didn't tells me it's nothing serious. 
  • edited September 2019
    Probably just didn’t fancy it. He knows he has a more important game coming up this weekend against Birmingham.

I’m not overly worried.
  • Sponsored links:

• Montserrat FA also has a Facebook page. Take a look. Odd that the teamsheet has a section headed "Substitutes/Injured/Absent". He isn't even in that section. Yet 20 hours ago, they've posted something praising him as the captain..getting a bit weird, this...
  • Addickted said:
    Macronate said:
    @Henry Irving will be pleased
    Too bloody true

Brommmmmmmmmm
  • Montserrat FA also has a Facebook page. Take a look. Odd that the teamsheet has a section headed "Substitutes/Injured/Absent". He isn't even in that section. Yet 20 hours ago, they've posted something praising him as the captain..getting a bit weird, this...
    Somebody probably ruffled his hair on the island  and he threw a hissy fit and came home.
  • Macronate said:
    They have a good young forward called Hackett who could step up
  • Macronate said:
    We’ll probably offer £x to bring Hackett Fairchild back.

• Surely if his leg was fucked he wouldn't be standing casually like that with weight on it and would be resting it.

I still can't believe that a) we wouldn't get a car for him and b) he'd be hobbling in and out of a station.

If it is him (and it does look like him) i'm hoping it's not too serious.

We need @Redhenry or Cawley to get on the case tomorrow.
    Exactly. scarcely believable , IF that Ebbsfleet photo is him, and  from this week, then it would appear that some things around this club are still very Tony Keohane. I could imagine that Lyle is a pretty independent spirit, but jeez, it's in his and the club's interests that he doesn't go wandering around on his own on trains when he's just got injured. 
    I would rein in the outrage without knowing the facts. He's a big boy and is allowed out his own - we have no idea if his travel through Ebbsfleet is anything to do with football or something entirely from his private life. 
  • Macronate said:
    They have a good young forward called Hackett who could step up
    Swap plus we pay Bromley £1m
  • Was the Person who took that picture too shy to ask Lyle if it was any thing serious ?
    I would rein in the outrage without knowing the facts. He's a big boy and is allowed out his own - we have no idea if his travel through Ebbsfleet is anything to do with football or something entirely from his private life. 
    Agree with both, if it is not a serious injury. Doesnt look that way, if it's him, and from this week. If so, I guess it's his decision to be there. But I'm surprised if he got back from Montserrat, shrugged off the jet lag, got the injury assessed, and then he felt its OK/necessary to go wandering around on trains. 

Whole thing seems a bit strange, what with him being written out of existence in Montserrat.