Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

West Brom tickets (SOLD OUT- 1,994)

Meawnhile, tickets for the the trip to The Hawthorns to take on West Bromwich Albion on Saturday, October 26th (3pm) will also be going on general sale. Wednesday 9:30AM

The Addicks have been given an allocation of 1631 seats 

£20 for adults

Comments

• Straight on general sale. Hopefully, we will get an additional allocation as I reckon this will be very popular. Buying my groups of tickets on Wednesday. 8 of us coming up from the coast.
  • Very reasonably priced, fair play to West Brom.
  • Price is good.
    Can you get a straight train from London to the hawthorns or do you have to change? 
    Also is the area any good for an away fan, ie pub? 
  • Spoke to a mate about this one and he said it would be an absolute nightmare travelling up the M1 on a Saturday.

How much of that is true I don't know, but if I take this one it will be train for me.

• Price is good.
    Can you get a straight train from London to the hawthorns or do you have to change? 
    Also is the area any good for an away fan, ie pub? 
    Millwall mate reckons their aren’t any decent pubs by the ground. Recommendation was to drink in the city and head over on the tram.
  • Surprised there are no restrictions at all for this, as West Brom isn't that far to go and it will be a new ground for many as we haven't played them for a while

Are Bristol City tickets on sale also?
  • Surprised there are no restrictions at all for this, as West Brom isn't that far to go and it will be a new ground for many as we haven't played them for a while

Are Bristol City tickets on sale also?
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5d80ffb8f1701/tickets-west-brom-and-bristol-city-away-go-on-sale-on-wednesday

Answering my own question, yes and at the same time! £27 though

Seats for the trip to face Bristol City at Ashton Gate on Wednesday, 23rd October (7:45pm) will be going on general sale with Charlton handed an allocation of 1037. 

• edited September 2019
    At that price I think we could take 2k-ish? Assuming they will let us have more tickets of course. 
  • I guess Leko and Field won't be allowed to feature in this game?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2019
    brilliant value west brom 

return train ticket and match ticket for 7 quid more than fulham 

new ground for me 

10.23 out of euston
    18.30 out of brum new street 

£11.20 with railcard 
    £17 without 

when i booked them in august
  • I guess Leko and Field won't be allowed to feature in this game?
    Correct.
  • Excellent.

Having already bought my train ticket, works out to be about a total of £30, that’s for the return and match ticket. Brilliant value.
  • Sage said:
    Excellent.

Having already bought my train ticket, works out to be about a total of £30, that’s for the return and match ticket. Brilliant value.

Wow that really is great value!

Can you tell me what journeys you're taking and through what site? I'm going Arsenal v Palace on that weekend Sunday (brother is an Arsenal fan and its his birthday, so treating him).

I did think maybe WBA away and that will be a bit of a push in the schedule, but for £30 all it'd be almost rude to say no.

• General sale are the club having a laugh 17 in our group
  • edited September 2019
    am surprised this has gone straight to general, pre match drinking could be "lively" luton away at brum the same day, imagine everyone will tend to go pre match around brum new street and then hop on trams. 

last time we played in them parts we had walsall and drunk in the shakespeare opposite new street station and the pub was swarmed with wolves who had brum away
  • clb74 said:
    General sale are the club having a laugh 17 in our group
  • am surprised this has gone straight to general, pre match drinking could be "lively" luton away at brum the same day, imagine everyone will tend to go pre match around brum new street and then hop on trams. 

last time we played in them parts we had walsall and drunk in the shakespeare opposite new street station and the pub was swarmed with wolves who had brum away
    You can still pick up a return for less than £20 to west brom what are the club thinking 
  • yep had a mate who has just jumped on he is a charlton fan was at wigan saturday getting the train before ours and the 18.15 back inc match ticket £34.00 - this will end in tears for those wanting tickets, for example just me and @clb74 thats 27 between us. 
  • Be gone by saturday evening
  • Sponsored links:

• clb74 said:
    Be gone by saturday evening
    A lot will be gone by Wednesday lunchtime
  • clb74 said:
    Be gone by saturday evening
    A lot will be gone by Wednesday lunchtime
    I would not be surprised if we have shifted the 1.6k on Wednesday. 
  • It took nearly a whole day to shift 1000 Reading tickets on general sale, when we were playing well and winning games.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see these still selling after the weekend.
  • If we lose on Sat, the enthusiam for aways will take a nosedive. 
  • Went up there for the last away game of the 99-2000 season lost 2-0 which meant they stayed up...we were already champions...good turn out that day.
  • Sage said:
    Excellent.

Can you tell me what journeys you're taking and through what site? I'm going Arsenal v Palace on that weekend Sunday (brother is an Arsenal fan and its his birthday, so treating him).

I did think maybe WBA away and that will be a bit of a push in the schedule, but for £30 all it'd be almost rude to say no.

I bought the train tickets on August 4th, London Marylebone to The Hawthorns, worked out to be about £10pp with a railcard.

If you do it now you might actually get the same price...
  • Sage said:
    Sage said:
    Excellent.

I bought the train tickets on August 4th, London Marylebone to The Hawthorns, worked out to be about £10pp with a railcard.

If you do it now you might actually get the same price...
    https://www.thetrainline.com/m/checkout?inwardAlternativeIds%5B%5D=c2d39289-a3cb-4a01-a9bf-581f5c92162a&inwardJourneySearchHash=3414552604&inwardJourneySearchId=e17e8d02-d271-4651-b01a-d9b5689fdc14&outwardAlternativeIds%5B%5D=b5d9a376-9ca9-4b9e-886d-46d225b82a0a&outwardJourneySearchHash=3414552604&outwardJourneySearchId=e17e8d02-d271-4651-b01a-d9b5689fdc14&passengerAges%5B%5D=27&transportMethod=train
  • If you look and just get the later train back, it will work out to be cheaper, even better if you have a railcard.
  • My train ticket cost me 20 quid return and I only booked a fortnight ago. Great value day out with those match ticket prices too
  • Match tickets on sale over a month before the game? There’s a club that has its shit together!