Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2019/20 Championship games

Comments

• edited October 2019
    If all current results stand as is...

We could go as high as 2nd tomorrow night if we win 4-0, more likely though that we'd go 3rd or 4th depending on the Forest result. We would drop to 9th or 10th if we lose depending on Fulham result. A draw would see us remain in 8th, or drop to 9th if Fulham win.
  • Thing is apart from West Brom there isnt one team I'd say: "Yup they're going up"

Leeds and Swansea looked damned good against us but look at where they are in the League

Yes I know Leeds are second but still question if they can sustain it
  • Best team I've seen this season is Charlton 
  • Thing is apart from West Brom there isnt one team I'd say: "Yup they're going up"

Leeds and Swansea looked damned good against us but look at where they are in the League

To be honest, I’m not yet convinced about WBA either 
  • stonemuse said:
    Thing is apart from West Brom there isnt one team I'd say: "Yup they're going up"

To be honest, I’m not yet convinced about WBA either 
    Yeah will be curious to see how they perform against us on Saturday

Of course there is nothing to say that the League winners will end up being a team that does the double over us

Just look @ Barnsley and Luton from last season
  • Millwall 1-2 Cardiff
    Swansea 0-3 Brentford
    Preston 1-0 Leeds
  • QPR 2-2 Reading
  • Millwall 2-2 Cardiff
  • A draw suits me just fine 
  • Preston 1-1 Leeds
  • Sponsored links:

• WBA 1-2 Barnsley
  • If Stoke get something from Sheffield Wednesday then results tonight have all gone our way
  • 4-0 win tomorrow | beat West Brom by a higher scoreline than what Leeds achieve and we go top of the table
  • edited October 2019
    Least its not just Bowyer who is receives a Yellow Cards for pathetic reasons

• West Brom equaliser for 2-2... and they still have 10 minutes to play due to being the only 8pm kick off.
  • Brum 1-0 Blackburn FT
    QPR 2-2 Reading FT
    Preston 1-1 Leeds FT
    Swansea 0-3 Brentford FT
    Millwall 2-2 Cardiff FT
    Sheff W 1-0 Stoke FT

WBA 2-2 Barnsley after 82 mins.
  • West Brom equaliser for 2-2... and they still have 10 minutes to play due to being the only 8pm kick off.
    Undefeated at the Hawthorns all season still...

• Tonight's results prove once again that this League is absolutely wide open this year. With the possible exception of West Brom, no-one is consistent and anyone can beat anyone.

If ever there was a season for a Chairman to aim for the stars it must surely be this year. Shame that ours probably won't give it a go. 
  • WBA 2-2 Barnsley FT
  • Pretty good results all round this evening then!
  • Sponsored links:

• So we win by 4 tomorrow, Forest lose. Then we beat WBA. Top of the league by Saturday night? 
  • Least its not just Bowyer who is receives a Yellow Cards for pathetic reasons

He's a bit small to be taking on a ballboy
  • dunno where to say this but top-of-L2-Crewe's goalie is WILL JAASKELAINEN, son of Jussi. that makes me incredibly cheerful
  • League we’re in everyone beating everyone , it’s exciting .
    Premiership (two teams apart) everyone getting results against everyone , it’s shit 
  • But Sky/BT keep telling us its the greatest league in the world!!!!
  • Good way to compare the Premier League and Championship...

Premier League: 18-goals
    Championship: 28-goals

Is the amount scored over the last fixture weekend

Of course there were two more games in the Championship than the Premier League, so if you take off the two games that ended 3-2 the same amount of goals were scored in the two Leagues

Last night in the Championship there were 19 goals scored over just seven games

Or even take the number of goals scored overall this season (taking out those scored by the top four teams in the Championship to even it up)

Premier League: 248-goals
    Championship: 304-goals
  • Who is the co-commentator on sky today.

Jesus christ he is up Leeds arse.

20 minutes in and he has said Leeds are by far the best team in the league

Ben White is by far the best CB in the league.

Everything they do is fantastic.

Then Nuhiu barely touched a Leeds player and he is screaming for a penalty saying its stonewall and the Leeds player was to honest and if he had gone over it would have been a penalty, then he said he should have gone over(personally didnt think it was a penalty)
  • Forest vs Reading off due to a waterlogged pitch 
  • Who is the co-commentator on sky today.

Jesus christ he is up Leeds arse.

20 minutes in and he has said Leeds are by far the best team in the league

Ben White is by far the best CB in the league.

Everything they do is fantastic.

Then Nuhiu barely touched a Leeds player and he is screaming for a penalty saying its stonewall and the Leeds player was to honest and if he had gone over it would have been a penalty, then he said he should have gone over(personally didnt think it was a penalty)
    Danny Higginbottom?
  • Forest vs Reading off due to a waterlogged pitch 
    Poor for this level