Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Luton match tickets to go on restricted sale (SOLD OUT)

edited November 2019 in Match Day Travel
An allocation of 1032 tickets will on sale as follows

Tickets for Charlton’s trip to Luton Town on Tuesday, November, 26th (7.45pm) will go on restricted sale on Wednesday at 9.30am.

The Addicks have been given an allocation of 1,032 for the match at Kenilworth Road for the midweek fixture.

Restriction phases are as follow (Two tickets per Fan ID):

650 + Valley Gold – Wednesday, November 6th 9:30am

650 – Wednesday, November 6th 2pm

620 + Valley Gold – Friday, November 8th 9:30am

620 – Friday, November 8th 2pm

580 or Valley Gold – Monday November 11th 2pm

550 – Tuesday, November 12th 9:30am

460 – Tuesday, November 12th 2pm

350 – Wednesday, November 13th 9:30am

230 – Wednesday, November 13th 2pm

100 – Friday, November 15th 9:30am

General sale – Friday, November 15th 2pm.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5dbff63792e8a/luton-away-tickets-on-sale-tuesday

Comments

• That doesn't make sense. Goes on sale on Tuesday, but the points bands don't start until Wednesday
  • They've corrected it, tickets go on sale WEDNESDAY
  • edited November 2019
    JohnnyH2 said:
    The Valley Gold priority is taking the mick now. As a one off £60 member (or maybe it's still £30 from before the new amendment) you have a higher priority than the following:-

Season Ticket Holder for the last 2 seasons who has been to 11 away games.

The have the same level of priority than the following:

Season Ticket Holder for the last 2 seasons who has been to 15 away games.

How anyone can justify this is simply staggering and unfortunately the supporters Trust have not picked this up

Agreed, I actually feel embarrassed for the first time to my knowledge Valley Gold has trumped my loyalty points total.

And that I can come in at Valley Gold ahead of more frequent away travellers than me, I usually do 5-6 or so away games a season and have done 65 of the 92 club.
  • edited November 2019
    Have to wait until Monday 11th for mine. 615 points I have, 625 on Monday (Same as Valley Gold eligible) Wasn’t sure whether I was going to go but doubt I will even get a chance to buy one.

• My puzzle is that the Spanners match was 580 points, and I have been to both away games since these went on sale (earning 20 points), but the Luton points went to 620 (40 more). 
  • My puzzle is that the Spanners match was 580 points, and I have been to both away games since these went on sale (earning 20 points), but the Luton points went to 620 (40 more). 
    Half the available seats though for this match

• That doesn't make sense. Goes on sale on Tuesday, but the points bands don't start until Wednesday
    Since when has the sale of away tickets made sense?
  • Sponsored links:

• Bill Murray inbound
  • Here we go again
  • Hope we only give them 60% of our away end too. 
  • JohnnyH2 said:
    The Valley Gold priority is taking the mick now. As a one off £60 member (or maybe it's still £30 from before the new amendment) you have a higher priority than the following:-

The have the same level of priority than the following:

How anyone can justify this is simply staggering and unfortunately the supporters Trust have not picked this up

Glad someone finally mentioned it... 
  • Tbh it might not even make VG so there might not be an issue with only just over 1000 tickets. 
  • The only thing with majority of valley gold is they go to games aswell, I’m currently on 270 points and have valley gold 
  • VG isn't a closed scheme, anyone can buy it if they'd like the priority it offers
    If your on 600 points why bother with Valley gold.
    Whys it not 580 points +VG then Valley gold
  • Sponsored links:

• Can't see too many fans being eligible to buy until at least Friday...
  • Why is there no phase going on sale on the Thursday?

Seems bizarre that 650 points goes on sale at Wednesday 2pm, then no additional phase until Friday morning
  • Why is there no phase going on sale on the Thursday?

Seems bizarre that 650 points goes on sale at Wednesday 2pm, then no additional phase until Friday morning
    Closed.
  • JohnnyH2 said:

They have the same level of priority than the following:

There's a whole thread on this, but I will just say:
    • Valley Gold membership alone has afforded second tier ticket priority for 30 years
    • Even so the vast majority of games go to general sale
    • The argument about 'one off members' (and it is £60 now) refers to a handful of people among its membership
    • Even so the vast majority of games go to general sale
    • The vast majority of games go to general sale. 
    IMPORTANT
    Please note that anyone joining Valley Gold now won't be processed in time to take advantage of ticket priority for Luton. 
  • edited November 2019
  • "Valley Gold membership alone has afforded second tier ticket priority for 30 years"

Fairly confident that's not true.
  • I can see Valley Gold membership shooting up quite a bit a month or so before Brentford away.
  • Why is it 2 per fan ID?

could have 500 people who haven’t been to 1 game.