Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Is Thomas Driesen Gone? - he popped in on p16, and back out on p26

edited February 2022 in General Charlton
I've waited for this day with almost as much relish as Roland. 

But is he gone? Not mentioned in the announcement on the OS. 

Comments

• He worked for Roland The Helmet so is surplus now
  • He worked for the network so I suspect he's gone. The club won't waste their time confirming the departure of someone they never officially acknowledged in the first place.
  • of course he’s gone. What did he do anyway?!
  • I wonder how much the cost to pay off his contract? Probably had a better deal than Gallen.
  • edited November 2019
    Reckon he'd last all of about 5 minutes in a conventional business
  • Still associating himself with us on Twitter
  • edited November 2019
    Bye bye 
  • Sponsored links:

• With Driesen isnt it buy buy....
  • They will keep hold of him. How else are we going to identify good players to sign? 
  • What shall I do with the card and present?
  • edited November 2019
    No, I'm afraid you're all wrong.

Driesen agreeing to stay on in his influential position of player scouting and analysis, was crucial in getting the deal done!
  • He’s now responsible for identifying what to buy on Dutchatelet’s weekly shopping trip to the supermarket.  He’s already bought 5 years worth of perishable goods like vegetables and fruit in one hit.  The chef will have to work with that regardless of the fact it will go off in 2-3 days 
  • https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/charlton-boss-bowyer-was-blocked-in-attempts-to-sign-hull-striker-in-summer/

By this point I'm sure that shitweasel is gone, but seems as though he vetoed the attempt we made to sign Tom Eaves. Christ he hasn't got a scooby
  • Wouldn't have minded signing Eaves but he's not exactly set the league alight. He has less goals than both Leko and Bonne. Pretty sure he'll score tomorrow though.
  • Wouldn't have minded signing Eaves but he's not exactly set the league alight. He has less goals than both Leko and Bonne. Pretty sure he'll score tomorrow though.
    No doubt a brace incoming
    Looking at the Quest EFL Highlight show he looks pony, well out of his depth in The Championship, League One at best.
  • Sponsored links:

• Driesen made one right decision then.
  • edited December 2019
    I would have preferred him over Hemed...
  • edited December 2019
    At the time I was surprised we didn't sign him as we needed a striker, he was free and he was local. Indeed I imagine HE expected to join us in the summer

Will the Covered End be taunting him with "Driesen Reject" before he scores the winner for them?

• Gone?  Gone from where?
    Had he ever arrived?

Come on EFL put some fresh batteries in your little calculator, add up all those big numbers on those bank statements Mat S gave you, those are the funds he's proving he and his friends have access to.  Chop chop, phone him back and tell him all's well and that roly doeshitalot's twunteruption is over, gone, done, finished, closed, at an end, deceased, an ex-twunterruption.  Then get back to pissing about with those other trifling bits of poking your noses in to no discernible effect with Bolton etc.
  • Never a Charlton employee.
    He works for Roland. 
    So Tata to the prick 
    Prick? Should get a ticket in the North Stand with all those other Charlton pricks then.
    Songs about Grant, booing Fox and kicking off with other Charlton fans...
  • Credit where it's due to young Thomas. Eaves is shit.
  • And he liked my tweet last night.

Oh Tommy Tommy...
  • And he liked my tweet last night.

Oh Tommy Tommy...
    Should this be in the House of Commoners forum?