Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ticket office

is NOT open today for personal callers. Security said it might be open tomorrow.

Comments

• edited May 2019
    Fans will be able to purchase tickets in person on Wednesday, May 15th, Thursday, May 16th and Friday, May 17th. The ticket office will be open from 9.30am - 5pm on the Wednesday and Thursday and then from 9.30am until kick-off on the Friday
  • Fans will be able to purchase tickets in person on Wednesday, May 15th, Thursday, May 16th and Friday, May 17th. The ticket office will be open from 9.30am - 5pm on the Wednesday and Thursday and then from 9.30am until kick-off on the Friday
    Well done CE but there is some conflicting info doing the  rounds. There was a queue when i popped in.
  • edited May 2019
    is NOT open today for personal callers. Security said it might be open tomorrow.
    Personal callers sounds creepy 
  • Thanks covered....
  • Is not open today. Despite a healthy and irate queue.
  • Please note. Ticket office will not be open for away tickets at anytime!!

• So people are queuing up at the ticket office even though it is shut.  Has anyone come out from the Club to inform the queue?
  • Curb_It said:
    So people are queuing up at the ticket office even though it is shut.  Has anyone come out from the Club to inform the queue?
    No, someone went in and asked.
  • Ticket Office opening hours confirmed around the festive period

Tuesday, December 24th – 9.30am - 1pm

Wednesday, December 25th – Closed

Thursday, December 26th – (Bristol City – HOME) – 3pm - kick-off (10am - 1pm - phone lines) – the Ticket Office is not open after the game

Friday, December 27th – Closed

Monday, December 30th – normal hours 1pm - 5pm 

Tuesday, December 31st – 9:30am - 1pm

Wednesday, January 1st – Closed 

Thursday, January 2nd onwards – 9.30am - 5pm

Friday, January 3rd – normal opening hours resumed 

If you have any questions regarding the opening hours or any issues with your tickets, you can also email tickets@cafc.co.uk.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5dfb4ee37907f/ticket-office-opening-hours-confirmed-around-the-festive-period

• Sorry - might be just me, but I don't understand the Boxing Day details. Is it actually open before the game? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Sorry - might be just me, but I don't understand the Boxing Day details. Is it actually open before the game? 
    Yes.
  • Trying to contact the club to sort out the collection of my half season ticket today, been on hold for 40mins!
  • Trying to contact the club to sort out the collection of my half season ticket today, been on hold for 40mins!

I popped down on Friday afternoon, no problem, just picked mine up.

Open 1.30-5.00 today & 9.30-1.00 tomorrow.

You can pick it up on Boxing day, before 1.00pm West Stand Office after that the North Stand office.

• Got our Boxing Day tickets online last night, healthy sales in North Upper.
  • Ferryman said:
    Got our Boxing Day tickets online last night, healthy sales in North Upper.
    Have we sold many in the Covered End?
  • Ferryman said:
    Got our Boxing Day tickets online last night, healthy sales in North Upper.
    Have we sold many in the Covered End?
    Oh yea! Is it Covered End Upper now?

I popped down on Friday afternoon, no problem, just picked mine up.

Open 1.30-5.00 today & 9.30-1.00 tomorrow.

You can pick it up on Boxing day, before 1.00pm West Stand Office after that the North Stand office.

Yes, headed there last night and was the only person in the queue lol.

Half season ticket for Covered End J Block all sorted, just like the old days :)

• I have lost my season ticket. How can I get in for Bristol City game on Boxing Day?
  • kimbo said:
    I have lost my season ticket. How can I get in for Bristol City game on Boxing Day?
    Buy a ticket, keep the stub, contact the ticket office who should refund the ticket price & replace the S/T.
    They do charge a fee, £10 at a guess.
  • The club’s ticket office will open for in-person purchases for the first time since the start of the pandemic on Tuesday.

As part of the return of the availability of in-person purchases, the ticket office will be trialing adjusted opening hours.

The trial period will run throughout the remainder of July and through August.

The updated opening hours are as follows:

Monday: In-person: 1pm-5pm, Telephone: 1pm-5pm, Online: 24 hours a day

Tuesday: In-person: 9.30am-5pm, Telephone: 9.30pm-5pm, Online: 24 hours a day

Wednesday: In-person: closed: Telephone: 9.30pm-5pm: Online: 24 hours a day

Thursday: In-person: closed, Telephone: closed, Online: 24 hours a day

Friday: In-person: 9.30am-5pm, Telephone: 9.30pm-5pm, Online: 24 hours a day

Saturday: Open from 10am on matchdays but not open after the match, closed on non-matchday Saturday, Online: 24 hours a day

Sunday: In-person: closed, Telephone: closed, Online: 24 hours a day

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/60f49d9af3482/ticket-office-to-re-open-for-in-person-purchases

• Sponsored links:

• Tickets on sale for the 7th August tomorrow?.
  • Tickets

- Following Monday’s easing of Covid-restrictions by the government, the club will be going on sale with match-to-match tickets for the opening games of the season this week. Adult members will get 48 hours priority access to home tickets and get a £2 discount on home match ticket

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/60f4a3adc0a9e/key-timings-for-kit-reveal-kit-sponsor-and-ticketing

• I have still not seen prices advertised for matchday home sales.
    I do not know why these have not been released.
  • edited July 2021
    clive said:

The club’s ticket office will open for in-person purchases for the first time since the start of the pandemic on Tuesday.

As part of the return of the availability of in-person purchases, the ticket office will be trialing adjusted opening hours.

The trial period will run throughout the remainder of July and through August.

The updated opening hours are as follows:

Monday: In-person: 1pm-5pm, Telephone: 1pm-5pm, Online: 24 hours a day

Tuesday: In-person: 9.30am-5pm, Telephone: 9.30pm-5pm, Online: 24 hours a day

Wednesday: In-person: closed: Telephone: 9.30pm-5pm: Online: 24 hours a day

Thursday: In-person: closed, Telephone: closed, Online: 24 hours a day

Friday: In-person: 9.30am-5pm, Telephone: 9.30pm-5pm, Online: 24 hours a day

Saturday: Open from 10am on matchdays but not open after the match, closed on non-matchday Saturday, Online: 24 hours a day

Sunday: In-person: closed, Telephone: closed, Online: 24 hours a day

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/60f49d9af3482/ticket-office-to-re-open-for-in-person-purchases

I feel sorry for the telephone staff who are apparently working 9:30pm to 5:30pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. 
  • edited July 2021
    Annoying that it's walkups only atm, need a single for my mrs for the SW game, while the seat next to my ST is still available. 

BUT.... its great everything is starting to happen

EDIT... I need to learn to read, not in person only lol 
  • What do people think the attendance will be for the Sheff Wed game?
  • What do people think the attendance will be for the Sheff Wed game?
    18k minimum hopefully, 20k+ would be nice 
  • shine166 said:
    What do people think the attendance will be for the Sheff Wed game?
    18k max.
    17.30 k/o on tele will put people off.  Fans on holiday as well.
  • shine166 said:
    18k max.
    Shit, yeah I forgot about both of those factors. That's a shame really, close to full house would have been great.
  • shine166 said:
    18k max.
    Be lucky to get over 16k I think.