Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hair?

Comments

• Options
    @jimmymelrose

SOS

Maybe take a look at this hairdressers videos before you brave the razor again!

https://m.facebook.com/pg/emmalockhair1/videos/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0
  • Options
    I'm going for the wild man of Borneo look.
  • Options
    All gone!
  • Options
    Bald before it was fashionable.
  • Options
    I have to be honest, I’ve not used the razor for 15 days now either on my chin or my head and seeing myself in the bathroom mirror this morning I was almost pleased to see my hair sticking up all over the place for the first time in 35 years. 
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Anyone else getting the ad for "Bell Street Barbers" in this thread?
    No , im getting a AD for Brazillian Hairstylist.......... I Only wanted a bit off the top !
  • Options
    Love it if the blonde bit on the top of Lyle Taylor's head was his natural colour and he just died the roots. He'll emerge looking like an Everton mint

For my own part of cultivated a large, greying beard since December. My wife despised it. In the battle of who cracks first, the beard went today. If that doesn't, shall we say, cause the flood gates to open, I'm glueing it back on.
  • Options
    I could not stand it no longer. Hacked off my beard and then used the shearers on my head. I must admit it looks okay so I’m now  thinking of setting up a DIY hairdressing salon. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Video doing the rounds of a kid asking his dad to cut his hair like Ronaldo, video cuts and returns to the kid going mental when he looks in the mirror and sees this:

Absolute gold 🤣🤣🤣

Kids got a case for child abuse there 😂 
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    I could not stand it no longer. Hacked off my beard and then used the shearers on my head. I must admit it looks okay so I’m now  thinking of setting up a DIY hairdressing salon. 
    ******** So Solid Crew Cut******* 😉👌
  • Options
    Hair is not and has not been a problem for me for years. I go to the barbers every 4 weeks for a No.1 and bants more out of a sense of tradition. 
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    I was only thinking about this this morning after looking in the mirror. I think there’s a barbers open up the road but I won’t chance it. I’ve also grown a beard to add to my state of mess. 
    A barbers open ? Where ? I desperately need a haircut
  • Options
    have got clippers and always used to do myself a no 1 all over, haven't cut it myself for about 10 years now but will be reverting back to that in about 2/3 weeks time I reckon. 

The boy is also gonna have his first all over chop as well....he doesn't know it yet!
    A no.1 ? Great any clippers you can recommend ? Thanks

• Options
    edited April 2020
    Can we have a new thread via Zoom---
    Live--Fanny gets a trim.

As you're well aware, Fanny's trimming always takes place in her garden.

:-)
    Can we see a photo of your bush in the garden ?
  • Options

Dug them out today and the boy was happy enough to join the fun 👍
    Nice one 
  • Options
    have got clippers and always used to do myself a no 1 all over, haven't cut it myself for about 10 years now but will be reverting back to that in about 2/3 weeks time I reckon. 

The boy is also gonna have his first all over chop as well....he doesn't know it yet!
    A no.1 ? Great any clippers you can recommend ? Thanks

I've some Wahl clippers, comes with grade 1 to 4 clip ons, I have a zero grade.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mines staying, full Driesen 

• Options
    @Pelling1993 , you're actually resembling a bearded Thomas Driesen  :D

Imagine the state of this twats barnet already...
  • Options
    Getting a bit whispy on top @Baldybonce

• Options
    You some sort of hippy?