Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Options
    Charlton really is the club that keeps on giving and giving, you couldn't make this up
  • Options
    Honestly, if you are on the teams, just leave . we can get updates on here via RICHARD and Airman, we don't need 125 fans there watching it
    We'll be able to understand it better... I could barely understand what they were talking about in the Southall case and made sense by looking at twitter at the same time

That occasion was good to experience what goes on in court
  • Options
    Someone's still got their bloody mic on.
  • Options
    I reckon Paul's on £500 per hour and Lauren £300 (plus VAT of course)
  • Options
    All I can hear is some making dinner
  • Options
    can anyone tell us what would happen in a normal "live" case. How many people would be allowed into an injunction hearing usually ?  If physical presence was allowed. 
    Depends how big the court room is. Most hold at least 40, some are a lot bigger.
  • Options
    I hope I'm proven wrong but from a quick Google search it seems they have the better representative. Not looking forward to this.
  • Options
    22 minutes of the two hour slot already wasted................... they will do well to get a judgement today at this rate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ct_addick said:
    Chaisty that's another one to add to the list

• Options
    Paul looks very impatient
  • Options
    If I got in at 2.10 why couldn’t PE
  • Options
    Surely the court can throw people out Teams if that's an issue
  • Options
    Remember a high end law firm can afford to take on a losing case like this one, smaller ones can’t. 
  • Options
    I hope I'm proven wrong but from a quick Google search it seems they have the better representative. Not looking forward to this.
    Surely it dont matter how good your rep is... Its the evidence and what gets said that matters?
  • Options
    They seem to be waiting for the judge now. Elliott was probably not joining on purpose.
  • Options
    Why does PE have to get in? He has no actual role in this process - surely he is just and interested party, like us?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I dread to think what this delay costs both parties in barrister fees given they charge by the minute 😂
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:
    I reckon Paul's on £500 per hour and Lauren £300 (plus VAT of course)
    My guess £600 and £200. That would be the going rates in my field (planning) anyway. 
  • Options
    If I got in at 2.10 why couldn’t PE

Is that Southall's opening statement?
  • Options
    i have been booted out more times than Johnny Williams - gonna have to rely on everyone else - keep the commentary coming 
  • Options
    Judge can't get in either 
  • Options
    OFFS the judge can't join now!!
  • Options
    They're starting a new meeting with the relevant people, then letting the public join
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!