Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Options
    Been on the road all afternoon and just trying to get a handle on this. Should I be pleased, very pleased or fucking ecstatic ? Sandgaard clear for a home run now ? 
  • Options
    And supposedly unless Nimer still sells for a pound, Southall a winner too!
  • Options
    It’s clear as mud why there is a court case tomorrow.?
    I think it's about costs.

At the Southall trial they did the injunction hearing and gave Southall a 12 month injunction and then had a bit after where he was fined £20k for the trouble. I think this is what they're doing tomorrow as they ran out of time this evening.
  • Options
    How did LK get involved to do this case? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Bloody brilliant result, and it's obvious that it was the club's place at the heart of the community wot won it.

I hope they let Lauren rejoin the board of the Trust   ;-)
    Think She'll get invite to the Clubs board.
  • Options
    Been on the road all afternoon and just trying to get a handle on this. Should I be pleased, very pleased or fucking ecstatic ? Sandgaard clear for a home run now ? 
    I'll go with effing ecstatic. Sandgaard has a clear run at buying the club now.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Bloody brilliant result, and it's obvious that it was the club's place at the heart of the community wot won it.

I hope they let Lauren rejoin the board of the Trust   ;-)
    Think She'll get invite to the Clubs board.
    Hopefully. 
    She deserves it 
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    Some of Chaisty's reviews below from website.....but you never came up against Lauren Kreamer !!!!

‘A fiery advocate.’ - Legal 500 2018

‘Incisive, assured and commanding.’ - Legal 500 2018

‘He has an excellent ability to bring round a judge.' - Legal 500 2017

‘He has an innate understanding of what and how much to say.’ - Legal 500 2017

He is fantastic at arguing the same point in 100 different ways - Charlton Fan 2020
    - to no avail. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ct_addick said:
    Some of Chaisty's reviews below from website.....but you never came up against Lauren Kreamer !!!!

He is fantastic at arguing the same point in 100 different ways - Charlton Fan 2020
    I thought he seemed pretty disrespectful when LK was speaking. So glad he got it handed to him.
    But I thought he had 'wiped the floor with LK'. 
  • Options
    Can somebody please explain in simple English, what is happening tomorrow 
    Maybe to sort out costs?
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    That was the worst afternoon I've ever had supporting Charlton

God knows how it must have felt waiting to hear if the club would survive those last few mins back in the 80s

At least I could rely on the internet
    When you get to my age mate you'll be hardened to it 😉.
    You bloody don't, 
    Still crying here......

😉
    Yep😣
  • Options
    Thanks to Forever addicked and everyone else for the updates this afternoon!
    Yeah sorry I stopped all, went to watch the game and couldnt really do both
  • Options
    ct_addick said:

I thought he seemed pretty disrespectful when LK was speaking. So glad he got it handed to him.
    Yes he interrupted a couple of times and then proceeded to continually look at his watch after he'd just produced a 90 minute verbal vomit of his own.
  • Options
    Is everybody happy?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!