Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Options
    RedChaser said:

Needs Lauren's face on this :smile:
  • Options
    So, will Farnelliott get their £500k back and the £50k fuck off money, or have they lost that too? lol please say they lost it all
    Anyone know this please?
  • Options

Yes there’s a slightly concerning sentence buried in the middle of that article - can anyone elaborate on to what extent Elliott can appeal?
  • Options
    I would assume they will focus on getting the proceeds of the sale via court action now. Maybe Nimer will want to get the deal done quick and disappear, crook that he is. It is poetic that these scumbags fight each other, but we can't celebrate until they are all gone.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    So, will Farnelliott get their £500k back and the £50k fuck off money, or have they lost that too? lol please say they lost it all
    Anyone know this please?
    Surely he's lost it all.

Even if Elliott wins his trial in November who is going to pay him? He's got no hope of finding Nimer and getting money off him through a court in the UAE.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2020
    I'm not sure whether to believe all this. Strangely, it's not on the official site yet. I know the IT guy isn't on furlough anymore though because there's a report of the Wimbledon game. Couldn't be that MM has come over all shy and embarrassed, could it?
  • Options
    Nothing to stop Nimer selling to the turks!?
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    Can we do something for her to show our thanks?
    #ThanksLauren

8pm. Twitter

For those that didn't see this ^^
    See what?
  • Options

Do they have a price agreed or EFL approval?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bobmunro said:

Does Thomas?
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Does Thomas?
    My price on a yes to both of those would be very, very short.

• Options
    Well that's one more Charlton fan that should never have to buy a drink again.

Dare we dream?
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Does Thomas?
    Well if there was an agreed price of £1 on the sale documents agreed with some twat in May, I can’t imagine that now we’re a league lower that TS should have to pay more than 5x that amount....
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!