Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Options
    is tommy worried yet?

He'll be gone
  • Options

PM have royally fucked this and presumably LK would have been begging them for evidence to help her, so we can only assume they've fucked it deliberately. The question is why, I can't see why they'd bother going to court if they didn't want to win.
    Couple of possibilities spring to mind:

1. PM have been advised by TS to keep quiet and none of this matters.
    2. PM legal team, I forget the name, didn't ask because they felt it wasn't helpful.
    3. PM is run by a fuckwit or fuckwits. 
  • Options
    is tommy worried yet?

Not in the slightest 
    Application to vary in the post all ready? 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Wow. Just wow. What the actual fuck have we done as a club to deserve such a scheming,conniving bunch of crooks?? Unless Thomas pulls something out the bag then we,the club,players,supporters,employees,everyone connected to CAFC are royally,totally fucked. Gutted,so so angry. Sad,more then anything.
  • Options
    "Hard to see how grant if injunction would put the club at further risk."

"No explanation of how embargoes would be lifted if the injunction is refused. "

THEY'D BE FREE TO SELL IT TO SOMEONE WHO IS LEGITIMATE AND WEALTHY ENOUGH TO PASS THE EFL TESTS.

OK, MM's evidence is crap but what's so hard to figure out Judges?
    The problem is that none of PM's evidence says that. The judges weigh up the evidence before them. PM have failed to produce even the most basic explanation of why an embargo is bad, why we need a new owner, how LD not having anybody who's passed EFL tests will lead to further punishments, that TS is on the verge of buying, etc.

PM have royally fucked this and presumably LK would have been begging them for evidence to help her, so we can only assume they've fucked it deliberately. The question is why, I can't see why they'd bother going to court if they didn't want to win.
    Yes, PM's performance was like one of our FA Cup defeats where we rest half the team and show no interest in winning.
  • Options
    Only happens to us. For fuck sake kids playing to January. Phillips and doughty to be sold to pay the wages. Brilliant.fucking tosses. 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Fuck the lot of them. Parasitic c***s.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Genuine question, could Kreamer have done more here or was she pretty much destined to lose considering circumstance?
  • Options
    How long have the EFL been sitting on this OADT appeal? A lot fucking longer than it took the English legal system to hear an appeal. And now they probably won't have the balls to pass TS until this court case is out of the way and will probably adjourn the Elliott decision until then as well.
  • Options
    Sickening.

And totally predictable.

I'm off to buy some voodoo dolls to stick pins in.
  • Options
    How long have the EFL been sitting on this OADT appeal? A lot fucking longer than it took the English legal system to hear an appeal. And now they probably won't have the balls to pass TS until this court case is out of the way and will probably adjourn the Elliott decision until then as well.
    About a month now I think
  • Options
    Well ... your move Tommy ... even when we have a saviour we can’t find a way ... if there is no action, almost immediately on the strength of this case... then I just don’t know how Bowyer can even raise his head from his knees and get his players to perform ... 

absolutely dreadful news, unless finally, finally TS isn’t actually a false dawn ... 
  • Options
    In saying he wasn't worried about the result of today's appeal impacting his purchase, TS must have factored in that it was not a slam dunk that LD might not succeed. So time to show us why he was so confident.
  • Options
    If TS is still positive today then I think we'll be fine. Because he must have something up his sleeve. 
    Let hope he pulls it out of his sleeve quickly.
  • Options
    Is it TOO optimistic of me to think that PM didn’t provide fuck all evidence because they know about TS’s work around so know it’s all by the by anyway?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seems like such a long time ago we celebrated after the first hearing. 
  • Options
    If TS buys from RD directly, does this injunction mean Elliott will be entitled to something back from the money hes put in?

Or literally he cant buy the club until its over? Sorry I know its been covered at some point but brains shot now!
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Genuine question, could Kreamer have done more here or was she pretty much destined to lose considering circumstance?
    She can only argue the points with the evidence she has been given.
  • Options
    I’m now clinging every fibre of hope that those that say this was just a sideshow and to be relaxed about it are right. 

I so so wish I had their confidence 

Its all you can do. Hang in there......
  • Options
    If TS is still positive today then I think we'll be fine. Because he must have something up his sleeve. 
    Had it up his sleeve for a long time now. Just because he shared his positive outlook to a couple of respected posters who then fed that to the wider fan base is a far reality from anything actually being 'done'.
  • Options
    If TS buys from RD directly, does this injunction mean Elliott will be entitled to something back from the money hes put in?

Or literally he cant buy the club until its over? Sorry I know its been covered at some point but brains shot now!
    If the loophole exists then that would be a seperate legal battle between RD/ESI. 

The future of our club all depends on the agreement between Roland and ESI now, not the deal between ESI 1 and 2. 
  • Options
    We’re fucked, aren’t we. That See You Next Tuesday Elliott ain’t gonna put money in. Fire sale upcoming just to pay the wages over the next few months. The vultures are circling as we speak. I’d take Admin right now if it means someone like Thomas or Varney can come in and save us 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!