Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Options
    A nice victory for the man against the club he says he has the best interests of at heart.

You’ll eventually get what’s coming to you.
    this, nice to know that he cares so much about the Club that he is prepared to shaft it for all it's worth. Add various other parties to that inc alleged 'fan' Amis.
  • Options
    Admin incoming and as sad as that is,  for me it was only ever going to be the way out of this mess.
  • Options
    I’m getting that beaten wife feeling again... that used up prostitute vibe ... 

the club has taken too many blows to the head ... TS needs to show visibility right now... how on earth can anyone even play, get up for games ... 

how on earth can this be allowed ... 
  • Options
    Admin incoming and as sad as that is,  for me it was only ever going to be the way out of this mess.
    I genuinely don't see it as a way out of the mess. Wigan are in a bigger mess now than ever before 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Although there is no guarantee that admin WOULD be a way out. 
  • Options
    Why would either ESI1 or ESI2 want administration?
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    @i_b_b_o_r_g Can you look into this please? 

Stand down.  Airman linked to the *fake* account (now suspended). 
  • Options
    People talking about an evidence of a sale to TS, there isn’t any is there?

By all accounts, TS is dealing with Roland, not PM.
  • Options
    If ESI make an interim payment will that be the first monies they have put in?
  • Options
    I am clinging to the NLA theory that this was really all about costs and that TS has a deal with RD and the EFL will pass that. 

I have given up all hope now and resigned to the conman winning. 
  • Options
    is tommy worried yet?

Not in the slightest 
    Have you spoken to him since the trial? Cawley went to VM.
  • Options
    November’s a fantasy date as who ever wins will launch an appeal and the club won’t survive until then.

Admin, Thommo’s loophole or out of court settlement 
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Terrible case from PM. Poor evidence given. 
    Poor evidence? Was any evidence given in the end?! They didn't even submit anything to show Sandgaard is right here right now ready to buy us lock stock and barrel ffs!
    Maybe though they were worried about this. Their main argument was about the risk to the club and Tommy with his wads of cash about to swoop in undermines that argument.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For those that chat in private to MM, I’d like an  explanation as to why his statement/evidence used today was so poor, and left LK with hardly anything physical to use in her defence. 

I understand if there’s an NDA applied to TS takeover, but there must have been something physical that MM could have prepared to win the case. 
    There is no point speaking to Mihail, the guy is as incompetent as the rest of the ESI conmen, both v1 and v2.
    The judge used MM evidence as one of the reasons the injunction was granted today, so I’d say there’s a big reason for speaking to him. Just because he’s incompetent, doesn’t mean he can’t be asked why his provided  evidence was amateur. 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    I don’t know what’s going to happen, but I’m staying positive regardless. Come on Tommy, show us what you’re made of.
  • Options
    Emir Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan must be so proud that he employs a crook. 
  • Options
    If ESI make an interim payment will that be the first monies they have put in?
    Does seem that PM are almost not bothered by the way their defence went
  • Options
    I am clinging to the NLA theory that this was really all about costs and that TS has a deal with RD and the EFL will pass that. 

I have given up all hope now and resigned to the conman winning. 
    I want to believe that, but honestly, there's been nothing to suggest that any of that theory is true, merely hearsay.
    Much like when NLA believed that PE was going to the Crewe game.
  • Options
    Our future is on a knife edge now. If the embargo can not be lifted, we are in a dangerous position. 

TS I believe to still be intent on taking us on, I do not believe there to be another deal in place either.

Can Elliott rescind his injunction request?

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!