Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Options
    For those that chat in private to MM, I’d like an  explanation as to why his statement/evidence used today was so poor, and left LK with hardly anything physical to use in her defence. 

I understand if there’s an NDA applied to TS takeover, but there must have been something physical that MM could have prepared to win the case. 
    There is no point speaking to Mihail, the guy is as incompetent as the rest of the ESI conmen, both v1 and v2.
    The judge used MM evidence as one of the reasons the injunction was granted today, so I’d say there’s a big reason for speaking to him. Just because he’s incompetent, doesn’t mean he can’t be asked why his provided  evidence was amateur. 
    Sorry, I'll elaborate, he can be asked, but I'm not sure what he has to say can be taken as anything other than more bullshit and bluster.
    Agreed. 
  • Options
    The theme of this whole saga is that nothing ever changes. Yesterday there was an injunction. Tomorrow there's still an injunction. Always a lot of talk but never any action.
    It's time something changed and the way I see it, only the EFL can bring that about. They must rule without further delay on Elliott's appeal.
    Elliott will probably take them to court then!!
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Would there have been any benefit to Panorama "throwing" this, in relation to helping the TS take-over?

Just asking 
  • Options
    Sandgaard needs to say something now.
  • Options
    TS has just cancelled all tickets he has got for Atlantic crossings for the foreseeable future.
    Why write this? What does it add? A load of pessimistic, shit-stirring nonsense.

TS has said today's hearing had no impact on his takeover. Either call him out as a liar and provide supporting evidence or say nothing.
  • Options
    Would there have been any benefit to Panorama "throwing" this, in relation to helping the TS take-over?

Just asking 
    Don't think so.

Not sure who TS will have to pay now to obtain the club, they could lose the sale.
  • Options
    RedJohn said:
    The difference was having "Chaisty" in your corner, Lauren did well of course, but nothing counts more than having experience in these type of cases.
    The difference was that LK wasn’t given any decent evidence from PM. Disagree that experience won the case for Chaisty. 
  • Options
    I do wonder whether the lack of engagement from PM is down to the fact that they believe the deal/loophole TS has found is sound and renders the whole process moot.

No point going off at the deep end, wait until the key player in this has his say.

As for the people saying LK is culpable, what a fucking joke. Even the judge acknowledged that she had been hung out to dry and that she did a good job in the circumstances. What is she supposed to do if she has radio silence from TN and MM? She can hardly phone the court and say she isn't coming.....
    I am not competent to judge her performance either way. Presumably though, in preparing for today she must have counselled PM and their solicitors on the pros and cons of not being prepared to provide more details of a potential imminent sale, notwithstanding any NDAs.
    What sale? If Rolly has repossessed CAFC Ltd EIS are not selling anything.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I do wonder whether the lack of engagement from PM is down to the fact that they believe the deal/loophole TS has found is sound and renders the whole process moot.

No point going off at the deep end, wait until the key player in this has his say.

As for the people saying LK is culpable, what a fucking joke. Even the judge acknowledged that she had been hung out to dry and that she did a good job in the circumstances. What is she supposed to do if she has radio silence from TN and MM? She can hardly phone the court and say she isn't coming.....
    I am not competent to judge her performance either way. Presumably though, in preparing for today she must have counselled PM and their solicitors on the pros and cons of not being prepared to provide more details of a potential imminent sale, notwithstanding any NDAs.
    Yes, but if they don't hand over the documents, she can't magic them up out of thin air.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Still slightly baffled how we can pay for the players Bowyer had lined up anyway, seeing that many were agreed before TS turned up. I'm really confused by the state of our finances at the moment, who has out in what and how long we can last for
    We cant, hence we are fucked. Unless TS buys us by tomorrow all the players we have lined up will walk away. We will go into the next couple of games with the squad we have. The club will also have to accept deals for Doughty, Bonne & Phillips & if that is the case I can see LB walking away. 
  • Options
    Is Sandgaard in the Air at the moment or has he already landed in time for Saturdays game?
  • Options
    RedJohn said:
    The difference was having "Chaisty" in your corner, Lauren did well of course, but nothing counts more than having experience in these type of cases.

No, I don't agree with that. If Chaisty had to represent PM with the lack of evidence provided, he and any other top lawyer would have lost, hands down.

• Options
    Who is covering the wages for next two months?
  • Options
    I'm still NITK.
  • Options
    I’m convinced the phrase Done Deal is some kind of trap at this point
  • Options
    The Panorama evidence has been an absolute shambles from start to finish. Anyone who thinks Marian Mihail is not towards the top of the current league table of CAFC culpability is crackers.

I've been saying this for weeks and shot down for it because he's nice on twitter.
    Well then you must have landed on my dead body when you fell. 

He's a junior lawyer in Romanian terms. and his main legal experience was as legal manager for the Romanian 4th division, which is amateur teams around the capital city. He's got a "diploma" in English law from some outfit providing distance learning in Eastern Europe. I bet my two years law as part of my biz studies degree i stronger than that. But best of all he came to Charlton as a package with Romania's most high profile economic villain. 

And with a couple of exceptions (carly and Covered End) I got pelters every time I pointed it out.

But don't worry, he'll probably end up as collateral damage when the crook he grassed up comes for Florica.

I dont recall reading that before, fabulous stuff.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2020

It's the fans fault that ESI2 got control of the club
    Change of tune.
    Agreed, doesn't look good.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    I’m convinced the phrase Done Deal is some kind of trap at this point
    Not sure what 'Done Deal' means when it comes to Charlton.
  • Options
    Still slightly baffled how we can pay for the players Bowyer had lined up anyway, seeing that many were agreed before TS turned up. I'm really confused by the state of our finances at the moment, who has out in what and how long we can last for
    And why sign 2 players, alleged to be on more than the salary cap, if your weeks away from going bust. 
  • Options
    Ok so that was a bit of a let down but we have got the 7 new players coming in to cheer us up today?
    Right
    That was yesterday.....do keep up.

Those that say they are ITK are clearly not. Never trust anyone ever again. 
  • Options
    We cant, hence we are fucked. Unless TS buys us by tomorrow all the players we have lined up will walk away. We will go into the next couple of games with the squad we have. The club will also have to accept deals for Doughty, Bonne & Phillips & if that is the case I can see LB walking away. 
    Having a weak defence is a minor convenience in the bigger picture though. And we had players lined up BEFORE TS turned up, which implies that under ESI 1/2 we had some finances in place to muddle through. But from where?
  • Options
    edited September 2020

It's the fans fault that ESI2 got control of the club

• Options
    is tommy worried yet?

Not in the slightest 
    On the back of your comment tonight I'm going to say I reckon we could hear something tonight
  • Options
    I'm still confused 😕 
    Does this mean the embargo stays in place untill Nov hearing??
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!