Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Top 3 Funniest Scenes in Films or TV

Got me thinking after seeing Tom Baker bellowing "you have a woman's purse m'lord" in the Red Beard Rum episode of Blackadder shown on the BBC earlier, but what are your funniest 3 scenes from a film or TV show. I'm going for the following off the top of my head;

Biggus Dickus - The Life of Brian
Just play the f*cking note! - Father Ted (the first time I'd ever seen a scene from the show and it got me hooked)
Del Boy through the bar - Only Fools (an obvious one but so perfect it its execution)

Comments

• Phone shop. The scene in the pizza express type place when Christopher puts on a geezer persona to face down Ray. "Smashing"

Partridge "Dan"

Inbetweeners Jay sitting on his hand and trying to close laptop when his mum comes in 

So many from fools and horses and us and uk office.

Peep show when mark eggs on jeff. Pretty much all of peep show 

• A few sketch show scenes. Big Train with the cat and the mouse, and the grandparents scene from Armstrong and miller 
  • edited November 2020
    McBobbin said:
    A few sketch show scenes. Big Train with the cat and the mouse, and the grandparents scene from Armstrong and miller 
    Big Train wanking in the office ban was a classic 
    "Have you listened to a word I've said"
  • Phone shop. The scene in the pizza express type place when Christopher puts on a geezer persona to face down Ray. "Smashing"

Partridge "Dan"

Inbetweeners Jay sitting on his hand and trying to close laptop when his mum comes in 

"Yeah? Yeah, well I like you n all. Ya big... C**t"

Tears of laughter, every time. 
  • "Are we gonna do Stonehenge tomorrow?"
  • Dear John - "You have that one on me, Mrs Boyd-Peters"
    Eric Morecambe dancing with Diana Rigg where his sleeves keep getting longer and longer.
    McGlashan on Absolutley cycling down to the border and shouting "pooooooooofs" at the whole of England. 

Of course there are loads more - but they are three I always remember.  

• “The things I’m gonna do to you”
  • When Joe gets a leg transplant in Family Guy and Cleveland says - “Hmmm - they’ve still got that new leg smell”
  • Sponsored links:

• There's so many, it's time for another go.

Inbetweeners - "He did that looking at me"
    Peep Show - Mark and Dobbie in the stationery cupboard
    League of Gentlemen - Charlie the Masseur

And one that's not about wanking:

Mr Winner - Playing the piano in the restaurant

Partridge "Dan"

Phoneshop is a great shout. The episode with the hash cakes has some of the funniest moments I have seen on tv. 
  • The chandelier in OFAH.
  • Scene in the inbetweeners when Will shits himself, "I thought it was a fart sir, I thought it was safe!" had me in tears at the time. We've all been there. 
  • It’s a twenty foot cock and balls man. 

Not exactly PC - but Jimmy singing the 12 days of Christmas in South Park kills me every time. 
  • edited November 2020
    https://youtu.be/TxYBpZ70y70

could have killed him. But still makes me laugh. 
  • Life of Brian - The sermon on the mount

Life of Brian - What have the Romans ever done for us

Life of Brian - Biggus Dickus

Honourable mentions to "Where's the foetus going to gestate", "Peoples Front of Judea v The Judean Popular Front", "He's not the messiah", "Are there any women here", "Now write it out correctly 100 times or I'll cut your balls off"
  • Sponsored links:

• So many favourite moments from (mainly) stuff I grew up with:

OFAH: 

1) The bar scene 
    2) Chandelier
    3) Dolls inflating in back of van
    4) Del hang gliding 
    5) Cwying

And one from slightly more recently.

The Office UK:

1) I think there’s been a rape up there! GET. THEIR. ATTENTION.

Its very rare I have tears of laughter rolling down my face nowadays from a film.

The only time I can remember recently for some reason was Bad Neighbours 2 and the Garage scene. The whole cinema lost it and I don’t remember the last time that happened:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dZb8CGMC1zA
  • @Algarveaddick Dear John was very underrated comedy. 
    Came on to post that myself but imagine most on here under the age of 40 wont even know the programme. 
  • The first series of Trigger Happy TV 

Batman and Robin running on Only Fools
    which led on to ‘ I came as a chauffeur’ 
  • edited December 2020
  • Fawlty Towers......Fire Alarm Sketch.
    Catherine Ahern......Lauren.......French Exam.
    Bob and Ray.....Slow Talkers.....Youtube.
  • There's a scene in the film Bridesmaids where they all shit themselves in a wedding dress shop. Thought I was going to pass out from laughing. 

Also there's a scene in the otherwise mediocre film "9 Months" where Tom Arnold and Hugh Grant have a fight with a dinosaur that had me roaring
  • Few off the top of my head.

Seinfeld - Fusilli Jerry

Dumb and Dumber. - Tic Tac sir?

The office - when Gareth slopes of with the swingers in the sidecar of their motorbike