Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sabina Nessa - May she RIP

Never made it home after going on a first date in Greenwich.

Found in a park five minutes from home.

Someone must know something? It’s on our patch. She’s part of our community. 
We must do more to make our women feel safe.

Keep her name known until we find out who did this.

❤️

Comments

• Police are asking anyone who thinks they may have seen Sabina or something suspicious to come forward

Anyone with information should call the incident room on 020 8721 4266 or Crimestoppers completely anonymously on 0800 555 111
  • Was nice to see the club doing their little bit today and tweeting asking for anyone with information to report it to the police

Terribly sad for her - RIP
  • edited September 2021
    So local. Very shocking.
    Poor Sabina, her family, colleagues, the children she taught and our community.
    RIP.
    I hope whoever was responsible is apprehended quickly.
  • edited September 2021
    RIP.

Apparently killed on a 5 min walk between her house and pub on Kidbrooke Village.

I also read that following the autopsy the cause of death is stated as 'inconclusive'. Would this be normal in cases where something had already been declared as a murder?

Hopefully she and her family quickly get the justice that they need.

I thought that and also wondered what else her family may have been told as her cousin said 

her parents were "absolutely shocked" and "inconsolable still, understandably so, to hear of their daughter being taken away from them by some cowardly man".

tragic loss of life either way

RIP
  • RIP.

Apparently killed on a 5 min walk between her house and pub on Kidbrooke Village.

I also read that following the autopsy the cause of death is stated as 'inconclusive'. Would this be normal in cases where something had already been declared as a murder?

Hopefully she and her family quickly get the justice that they need.

I think this purely means that there is evidence of several ways she may have died (or alternatively, very little evidence at all of any) and they haven't/can't state specifically what caused the death. 
  • Earlier this week near Derby, a mother, her two children and a friend of the children who was on a sleep over were murdered. A man has been arrested. IF he is found guilty, may he rot in prison for the rest of his life and not be allowed out on 'licence' at some time in the future. There again, some, like me, may well think that the death penalty is appropriate for cowardly child killings such as this. The UK will never re-introduce capital punishment though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Also reading that the local community and council have been handing out attack alarms and sheets detailing how local women can better protect themselves when out and about. 
    It's absolutely shocking that this is required....but hopefully not any indication that this may just be a random killing from someone who could re-offend.

• very sad and shocking

however I thought she was on her way out to meet a friend in the new pub on the Ferrier Kidbrooke Village and didn't actually arrive?

RIP
  • Awful. RIP and condolences to the family. Hope they catch the murderer soon. 
  • Horrific, RIP. Hope the coward responsible is caught and gets everything he (let’s be honest, it’s going to be a “he”) deserves.
  • edited September 2021
    Earlier this week near Derby, a mother, her two children and a friend of the children who was on a sleep over were murdered. A man has been arrested. IF he is found guilty, may he rot in prison for the rest of his life and not be allowed out on 'licence' at some time in the future. There again, some, like me, may well think that the death penalty is appropriate for cowardly child killings such as this. The UK will never re-introduce capital punishment though.
    I fully understand the sentiment behind your words. Personally I’d much prefer he spend years upon boring years in a grotty cell looking over his shoulder every minute of the day . RIP
  • May she Rest in Peace. 
  • RIP so very sad
  • very sad and shocking

however I thought she was on her way out to meet a friend in the new pub on the Ferrier Kidbrooke Village and didn't actually arrive?

RIP
    Not a friend.
    It was a first date apparently hence why no one reported her missing.

But whats more important is that it was local, at a time of day that it was still light & it’s not getting enough airtime so we can help find who did this.
  • RIP Sabina.

Is it just me or does there feel something strange around the circumstances of this case? Just turning to dusk in a busy part of South East London, yet there appears to be very few clues, witnesses or even how she was murdered. 
  • This is shocking and so sad that a young woman has lost her life, especially on such a short journey.

It's really hard to understand how this could have happened at the time suggested, so close to a busy main road.
    What I find really hard, is had she been walking along the main road, or had there been access to the pub on the other side (currently blocked off due to building works), she would surely still be alive. Its so horrible to think that such an innocuous journey, in such a busy area, could lead to a young woman's death.
  • Sponsored links:

• Addickted said:
    RIP Sabina.

Is it just me or does there feel something strange around the circumstances of this case? Just turning to dusk in a busy part of South East London, yet there appears to be very few clues, witnesses or even how she was murdered. 
    Such a sad story.

Does seem really strange there were no witnesses given the relatively busy location.

I hope they find the killer asap. Family must be utterly devastated 
  • RIP.

My mum lives a 5 minute walk away, and a good friend works at the pub that she had a table booked at, but never made it to. 

I know the area well, and I can't believe this has happened in such a busy place. 
  • Earlier this week near Derby, a mother, her two children and a friend of the children who was on a sleep over were murdered. A man has been arrested. IF he is found guilty, may he rot in prison for the rest of his life and not be allowed out on 'licence' at some time in the future. There again, some, like me, may well think that the death penalty is appropriate for cowardly child killings such as this. The UK will never re-introduce capital punishment though.
    I fully understand the sentiment behind your words. Personally I’d much prefer he spend years upon boring years in a grotty cell looking over his shoulder every minute of the day . RIP
    The trouble is SHG he wont, he will access to a fully stocked library, TV, play stations, snooker table, the opportunity to study etc, etc.

Add in the three square meals a day and he will live a better life than a lot of our elderly folk or those on a low income.
    There is no credible evidence that capital punishment works - only need to look at the US. You also run the risk of killing an innocent person if the conviction is flawed.

I never mentioned CP, I was replying to SHG's comments about him spending "Boring" years in prison.
  • Huskaris said:
    RIP.

My mum lives a 5 minute walk away, and a good friend works at the pub that she had a table booked at, but never made it to. 

I know the area well, and I can't believe this has happened in such a busy place. 
    That's what doesn't make sense - it really is hard to believe.
    The trouble is SHG he wont, he will access to a fully stocked library, TV, play stations, snooker table, the opportunity to study etc, etc.

Add in the three square meals a day and he will live a better life than a lot of our elderly folk or those on a low income.
    There is no credible evidence that capital punishment works - only need to look at the US. You also run the risk of killing an innocent person if the conviction is flawed.

Could make prisons a bit less cosy though no? 

I have a lot of sympathy for this argument though loss of real independence will be a blow until or if he becomes institutionalised. Also, heinous murders such as the one discussed should always carry a whole life term with no chance of ever being released. Recently the murderer of two little girls in the midlands, Colin Pitchfork was released on licence after 33 years inside. A long time to be sure, but how must  the relations of his victims feel now that this scumbag is walking around with a decent life expectancy ahead of him. If he'd killed my child, I would want him dead, no ifs and no buts 
  • Talal said:
    Earlier this week near Derby, a mother, her two children and a friend of the children who was on a sleep over were murdered. A man has been arrested. IF he is found guilty, may he rot in prison for the rest of his life and not be allowed out on 'licence' at some time in the future. There again, some, like me, may well think that the death penalty is appropriate for cowardly child killings such as this. The UK will never re-introduce capital punishment though.

Could make prisons a bit less cosy though no? 
    I hardly see prison as a holiday camp - most people who commit heinous crimes simply think they'll get away with it as far as I can see.

For the sake of the family and the local community I just want the killer off the streets. To have a child murdered is horrendous for any parent.