Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PSA testing 2024. Portsmouth at home on Saturday, February 24th, 2024.

Comments

• Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    I signed up and paid what seems like ages ago.
    Will it be a question of turning up at the door and my name being on a list?
    They insist that you print out the paperwork and take it will you. The last couple of times I’ve done that, they didn’t use it and it went straight in the bin.
    Oh.
    I didn’t know that, or have not been told that.
    My home printer has been out of operation for years, hopefully they will provide an alternative to having to do that.
    To be fair it is explicit in the email confirmation upon booking. 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    They insist that you print out the paperwork and take it will you. The last couple of times I’ve done that, they didn’t use it and it went straight in the bin.
    Oh.
    My home printer has been out of operation for years, hopefully they will provide an alternative to having to do that.
    Have you considered binning your printer.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    Oh.
    Is it? I will have to check the small print which admittedly I never read.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    Oh.
    Yeah it is Seth. 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    Oh.
     Not hidden. Not small. 

More front and centre. 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    Oh.
     Not hidden. Not small. 

More front and centre. 

• Options
    Seth. If you don’t take the printed paper you might have to settle for the DRE.
  • Options
    Dr Dre?
  • Options
    edited February 8
    Gold standard Seth. Digital Rectal Examination 🖕
  • Options
    I don't have a printer up my arse though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:
    Depending if you went to a religious school, you might have had a brother.
  • Options
    edited February 8
    Evening all

Hope it’s ok to post this here. 

My girlfriend and I are doing a 10k run in June at Battersea Park in order to help raise money and awareness for Prostate Cancer. Should anyone wish to donate there is a link below. 

• Options
    seth plum said:
    You can print at your local library if you have access to one.
  • Options
    Have taken a printout of the booking twice before and never needed it. I doubt it will cause a problem despite their insistence
  • Options
    Done my home test kit this morning, like trying to get blood out of a stone, a lot easier to have it done at the ground.
    Will post off today.
  • Options
    edited February 12
    Obviously took too long getting the blood out of my finger, unable to get a result. So will probably book another home test. 
  • Options
    Ive got a 2.30 appointment but forgot its my grandsons birthday party at my house at 3. How do i get an earlier slot?  
  • Options
    Ive got a 2.30 appointment but forgot its my grandsons birthday party at my house at 3. How do i get an earlier slot?  
    Just come in when you can anytime after 12pm. We will fit you in.  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bobmunro said:
    Currently the total stands at £4,880, £1,620 short of the £6,500 target.

I will underwrite any shortfall showing at midday tomorrow.
    Good man, yourself.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Wow thank you so much. But please wait as the bucket collection will hopefully raise quite a bit and I won’t know until late in the evening after I have finished work to be able to count it. I honestly appreciate your very kind offer but am hoping that we will have a lot of donations tomorrow so hopefully we won’t be that much short!  
  • Options
    Tracey said:
    bobmunro said:

Wow thank you so much. But please wait as the bucket collection will hopefully raise quite a bit and I won’t know until late in the evening after I have finished work to be able to count it. I honestly appreciate your very kind offer but am hoping that we will have a lot of donations tomorrow so hopefully we won’t be that much short!  

OK - just let me know, Tracey.
  • Options
    As an aside, told my wife I was doing this and she assumed that we would all be queuing up outside the ground for the one fingered glove treatment. Think she was disappointed that it’s just a blood sample. 

So i've paid £15 just to have a small prick?
  • Options
    As an aside, told my wife I was doing this and she assumed that we would all be queuing up outside the ground for the one fingered glove treatment. Think she was disappointed that it’s just a blood sample. 

So i've paid £15 just to have a small prick?
    Anything else is considered extras! 😉

• Options
    As an aside, told my wife I was doing this and she assumed that we would all be queuing up outside the ground for the one fingered glove treatment.

True story*
    The last time i had this at Eltham palace surgery i said to the lovely Doctor, Doctor your ring is hurting. She said "shut up you tart, that's my watch"

*it's not really.
  • Options
    On way and wally here has left my booking form on the side at home 🙈