Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Norwich Away

19th September, come on, lets sell our allocation again!

Comments

• already got train tickets (£15 for me and child family rail card) just hoping they will give us a couple of thousand tickets, does anyone know our allocation?
  • [cite]Posted By: Syd Cheeswright.[/cite]For the game at Norwich City on Saturday, September 19th (3pm), trains leave Liverpool Street at 11.00, 11.30 and 12.00, arriving in Norwich at 12.52, 13.27 and 13.52 respectively. The off-peak day return is £41.50 or £27.40 with a senior railcard. Return trains leave Norwich at 17.30 and 18.00, arriving Liverpool Street at 19.26 and 19.54 respectively.

Carrow Road is only about 700 yards from Norwich station. Follow the front of the station, turn left and then left again into the (A147) Koblenz Avenue. Follow the avenue as it bends to the right and then keep straight on to the ground on your left.

The group discounted fare for fans travelling on the noon departure from Liverpool Street, and returning on the 18.00 from Norwich, will be from £20-29.50 depending on the actual number of adult passengers who must travel together on both the outward and return trains stated.

Accompanied U16s, one per adult, will be able to travel for a reduced fare, again depending upon the number of adult passengers. The latest date for booking discounted rail fare tickets is 9.30pm on Wednesday, September 9th.
  • I've had a butchers on the net and found returns for £16.
  • Slightly nervous on this one now :o(
  • edited August 2009
    I got mine over a month ago 6.50 each way so 14 all in all not too bad at all, its the day before I start uni so big drink is in order (as always)
  • [cite]Posted By: J BLOCK[/cite]I got mine over a month ago 6.50 rach way so 14 all in all not too bad at all, its the day before I start uni so big drink is in order (as always) xx
    Doing a maths degree?

;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]I've had a butchers on the net and found returns for £16.
    Once I got on the National express site it was even cheaper, £14.20 for the return with free P&P and no card charge!

C'mon guys, you can't afford not to!
  • I'm organising my mates stag do around this game. Got a fair few hotel rooms booked already, just waiting on the tickets to come out so will take up a big part of the initial allocation ourselves! Would be great to take another 2000-3000 up there. In this form should be no problem. Up the addicks.
  • I'm on this
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: J BLOCK[/cite]I got mine over a month ago 6.50 rach way so 14 all in all not too bad at all, its the day before I start uni so big drink is in order (as always) xx[/quote]
    Doing a maths degree?

;o)[/quote]
    £1 booking fee aswell mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Frank Butcher[/cite]I'm organising my mates stag do around this game. Got a fair few hotel rooms booked already, just waiting on the tickets to come out so will take up a big part of the initial allocation ourselves! Would be great to take another 2000-3000 up there. In this form should be no problem. Up the addicks.[/quote]

They only hold just about 2k if that I think I read today.
  • [cite]Posted By: J BLOCK[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Frank Butcher[/cite]I'm organising my mates stag do around this game. Got a fair few hotel rooms booked already, just waiting on the tickets to come out so will take up a big part of the initial allocation ourselves! Would be great to take another[url=tel:2000-3000]2000-3000[/url]up there. In this form should be no problem. Up the addicks.

They only hold just about 2k if that I think I read today.

I swear we have taken more than that in recent times? Or am I getting muddled up, perhaps Ipswich.
  • edited August 2009
    Not too sure it was in the programm today so anyone with one can find out.
  • £10 return, should get to Norwich about 11:30am so I can go and see my mate, should be getting the 6:30-7 train back
  • They are only giving us an initial 1,400 - with the possibility of another 600. I think they have to give us the other 600 if we want them, but need to investigate the rules further.
  • I'll be there with bells on.
  • yep home game for Bing and Maglor, Kay and I will be there....possibly Jacob as well
  • I'm leaving early for this one - 2.15pm ......;o)
  • 2 more here, booked on a nearby campsite with our Bailey caravan.
  • [cite]Posted By: stilladdicted[/cite]2 more here, booked on a nearby campsite with our Bailey caravan.

Does Nicky know you've stolen his mobile home?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]£10 return, should get to Norwich about 11:30am so I can go and see my mate, should be getting the 6:30-7 train back

What site was this with?
  • Think we should sell all will defo be there for this one. Need to show them what real big clubs look like a club that is owned by Delia smith in Farmer country clubs dont get gayer then Norwich city. The wimpiest fans i have ever come across was at Norwich. One of my most disliked away days no bite to their fans atall (family people not fooball people if you know what i mean). So lets sell out and show them what real football fans are.
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]£10 return, should get to Norwich about 11:30am so I can go and see my mate, should be getting the 6:30-7 train back

What site was this with?

Can get them through National Rail enquiries mate. Or go straight to National Express.

Just bought 2 ticket leaving London Bridge at 10.30 with return it's £16.
  • Booked on an coach (private) £20
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]£10 return, should get to Norwich about 11:30am so I can go and see my mate, should be getting the 6:30-7 train back

What site was this with?

Can get them through National Rail enquiries mate. Or go straight to National Express.

Just bought 2 ticket leaving London Bridge at 10.30 with return it's £16.

Cheers mate, did have a quick look but couldn't see them that cheap.
  • Can't believe people are looking at travelling up and back on the same day. Come on you dingbats, Norwich away is probably the best trip in English football, anyone who doesn't book a hotel and make a long weekend of it is a numpty.
  • [cite]Posted By: floydandharvey[/cite]Can't believe people are looking at travelling up and back on the same day. Come on you dingbats, Norwich away is probably the best trip in English football, anyone who doesn't book a hotel and make a long weekend of it is a numpty.

...or going on their own.
  • Really is Norwich not farmer contry there for meaning theres nothing there. Their fans are rubbish and make no noise atall how can you say they are the best away day in english football when that clearly Charlton. Also as i said earlier they have prem fans in a lower league (prawn sandwich eaters).
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: floydandharvey[/cite]Can't believe people are looking at travelling up and back on the same day. Come on you dingbats, Norwich away is probably the best trip in English football, anyone who doesn't book a hotel and make a long weekend of it is a numpty.

...or going on their own.

Eh?
  • i have looked tickets arent on sale till tomorrow? so no-one booked theres yet? although not season ticket holder this year(due to work) so hope i can still get a ticket