Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Summer Transfer Rumours 2024

Comments

• Options
    Joe Wildsmith and Conor Hourihane among a few who have been released by Derby. Would both be good options.
  • Options
    nagAddick said:
    Joe Wildsmith and Conor Hourihane among a few who have been released by Derby. Would both be good options.
    Where did you hear that rumour?
  • Options
    nagAddick said:
    Where did you hear that rumour?
    Both confirmed released.
  • Options
    Joe Hart’s final game for Celtic today. Wonder if he fancies a new challenge?
  • Options
    Brownie12 said:
    Joe Hart’s final game for Celtic today. Wonder if he fancies a new challenge?
    I can imagine the transfer negotiations.

”Joe, forget retirement and travelling the world, join us and dive around in dogshit at Mansfield away instead”
    What do they feed their dogs in Mansfield that makes their shit worse than diving around in dog shit at Ross county or Livingston?! 
  • Options
    Oxford promoted. 
    Ffs. 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Oxford promoted. 
    Ffs. 
    Good news for teams like Millwall .. that’s only two relegation spots left 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Oxford promoted. 
    Ffs. 
    Well two grounds we are not going to win st next season Barnsley and Bolton we never do 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Oxford promoted. 
    Ffs. 
    Well two grounds we are not going to win st next season Barnsley and Bolton we never do 

That's the spirit Ronnie...🙄
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Oxford promoted. 
    Ffs. 

Good to get the excuses in early.
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Oxford promoted. 
    Ffs. 

Good to get the excuses in early.
    Didn't do too badly last season with a couple of close draws...so no reason why we couldn't step up next season, why start with a negative before we even get back to training...
  • Options

• Options
    Crewe left back adebisi worth a look very impressed last game and started very well today pace and can pass.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cazo said:
    Crewe left back adebisi worth a look very impressed last game and started very well today pace and can pass.
    It’s because Kirk helps him defensively 😬😬😬
    Yeah, right
  • Options
    cazo said:
    By cheering him on from then bench? ;)
  • Options
    cazo said:
    I know this is a joke but Kirk is on the bench and not playing
  • Options
    I remember us winning 6-0 at Barnsley. Granted it was a while back but still....
    Bolton 2000 and 2016
  • Options
    I just put Nnamdi Ofoborh on the wishlist thread. Think he’d be worth a trial / low risk contract. Might appreciate the opportunity to play his football close to home.
  • Options
    I just put Nnamdi Ofoborh on the wishlist thread. Think he’d be worth a trial / low risk contract. Might appreciate the opportunity to play his football close to home.
    I vaguely remember him being linked a few years back, perhaps the 2020 season before he joined rangers. 
  • Options

30 league games in his career at 24 doesn’t sound promising, played once in last 3 years.
  • Options
    Barely played over the last 3 years due to a heart condition. I’d be very surprised if we touch that, would be a very high risk one