Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leeds fans are hopeful

Comments

• What a bunch of shytehawks. Well on the back of that I hope they feck up like last year big time.
  • Blimey. The Leeds fans seem to dislike everyone apart from scantily clad ladies and Funkadelic!
  • Desperate times at Elland Road, I guess. You'd feel sorry them if it was anyone else (apart from Mancs, Millsmall or Palarse, of course, oh and Spurs).

Rumoured interest in Beckford so they might regret the window.

Elland Road away will tastey!
  • Inbred NORVERN MONKIES.....
  • Apparently the two players who are going to get them promoted are two large breasted lovelies. How does that work? Are they in charge of team morale?
  • A Leeds Fan:
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]Apparently the two players who are going to get them promoted are two large breasted lovelies. How does that work? Are they in charge of team morale?[/quote]

We tried a pair of TiTs as managers and got us relegated ;)
  • Wow! There are some incredibly retarded comments on there, I can barely read half of it!

I'd be happy with a point at Elland Road.
  • 'An odd thread about a takeover': they've got that right if nothing else!
  • If I could be bothered I would have posted a picture of a fat bloke snoring, but I can't.
  • Sponsored links:

• Nice bunch aren't they.
  • How man tickets do we get at Leeds??

Only a month away....
  • Given that they've got Ken Bates as CEO/owner I'd have thought they'd be better off worrying about how their board is going to stitch them up again.
  • edited August 2009
    High standard of forum there I must say! Remember this is the club that sought a winding up order against us in the 80's. Mighty old Leeds resorting to hoping other clubs in the 3rd Division go to the wall to aid their success. How the mighty Leeds have fallen as they try for the THIRD time to get out of the THIRD division. How Liverpool must be kakking themselves ahead of their League Cup tie against one of the biggest clubs in the world! I think their little thread is based solely on hope for the demise of others for non footballing reasons, anything for Leeds would be considered great at this point, be good to get one of their main promotion rivals out of the way by fair means or foul.
  • I don't understand it. Leeds fans are usually so decent and intelligent!
  • edited August 2009
    & According to their reliable sources, Jonjo is on his way.. to Stoke.
  • It was worth the read for the clip of the girl with the boobs.

Now what were we talking about..........oh yes admin tomorrow.
  • when you read sites like that it reminds you why everyone hates dirty leeds .....
    st.andrews peter shirtliff .... beautiful
  • st andrews leeds!
    Reading their posts a few of them sound decent fans but who cares what they think!!!sort your own demise before giving it
  • There was someone on here a couple of weeks back from another Leed's site, I followed the link and had a gander at that site and the posts/posters looked reasonable enough.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2009
    Well thats internet forums for you, Unless they are looked after they decend into total cack.
  • It would e pretty funny if Beckford got picked up on transfer deadline
  • [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]It would e pretty funny if Beckford got picked up on transfer deadline

There are rumours that he's off to Bolton.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]It would e pretty funny if Beckford got picked up on transfer deadline[/quote]

There are rumours that he's off to Bolton.[/quote]

Thankfully Rabbits have 4 feet, one for a takeover, one for shelvs and Bailey to stay, one for quality additions to the team and one for Beckford to Bolton
  • edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Thankfully Rabbits have 4 feet, one for a takeover, one for shelvs and Bailey to stay, one for quality additions to the team and one for Beckford to Bolton

Add a tail and i'll win the lottery :-)
  • The only one on that thread I like is the one that said I would'nt wish Administration on anyone, top man. Why would you wish that on any club, as much as we hate certain clubs I wouldnt want them to go out of business!! T***ers!!
  • Ooo I'll get told off for having ' in the wrong place!!!
  • Double-dim northern no-hopers.
  • I have to say, whenever there have been references to Leeds United on this site most posters have been quite complimentary, personally I've never understood how anyone could have any sympathy for this particular bunch of fu*king w*nkers.

I've never had anything but utter contempt for this bunch of retards. I don't give a shite about our game with Leeds, they really are that worthless in my eyes.