Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Walsall, On or Off?

WSSWSS
edited December 2009 in General Charlton
Despite having tickets for this game I get the feeling a weekend off may be a blessing in disguise for us.

Although Walsall midweek may not seem ideal, with the chance to get Dailly, Youga and Richardson back as well as giving some much needed weary legs a rest maybe we should hope for more freezing conditions?

To be honest, I think it could be off regardless looking at weather forecasts.

Comments

• On, its gonna snow up there a bit, then rain a hell of a lot, so should clear the ice away.

If it gets called off, i'm gonna try and get to the Villa game
  • Agreed, hopefully it will be called off for the reasons stated by WSS.
  • We are a bit short staffed ..... wonder if it's best to wait until our 1st team are fit?

;o)
  • If it gets called off, I want the club to refund me on my match ticket and train ticket! I'm skint enough as it is, other than loosing £30!
  • [cite]Posted By: cafc-4-life[/cite]If it gets called off, I want the club to refund me on my match ticket and train ticket! I'm skint enough as it is, other than loosing £30!

Pikey
  • oh so Sean might be on our train too
  • Pikey? and not to sure Mikey, my mates booked them ages ago.
  • [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cafc-4-life[/cite]If it gets called off, I want the club to refund me on my match ticket and train ticket! I'm skint enough as it is, other than loosing £30!

Pikey

you should get at nathans place you'll have lads of money. He earns a fortune there
  • [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cafc-4-life[/cite]If it gets called off, I want the club to refund me on my match ticket and train ticket! I'm skint enough as it is, other than loosing £30!

Pikey

You've said much worse involving money....
  • Yea they will be cancelling allot of games. Narwich fans must be particually unimprest after yesterday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Watched the news before I came to work this morning and it reckons that midlands and wales are going to get at least 10cm of snow tonight and tomorrow but we all know what they are like getting it wrong??

Good luck!!
  • Going to buy my Walsall ticket today, so fingers crossed !
  • Already got mine so double fingures crossed AFKA.
  • norwich had 2-2.5k fans turn up there and it got called off an hour b4 kick off .....
    let's hope our travelling hordes don't get a late postponement
  • Did you see they state of them on the FL show though....

Christ.
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Did you see they state of them on the FL show though....

Christ.

Yea that was funny yoakales.
  • How come they were selling so many horschestnuts on the pitch after it was called off.
  • just see that clip ... wtf i thought there was a picket line with all those fires going ....
    one norwich fan had said he'd only come from birmingham , so that explains why they brought so many ;-)
  • Exactly...
  • edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Yea they will be cancelling allot of games. Narwich fans must be particually unimprest after yesterday.

it was their manager leaning on the ref which got the game called off, the pitch was playable
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Thommo[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Yea they will be cancelling allot of games. Narwich fans must be particually unimprest after yesterday.
    it was their manager leaning on the ref which got the game called off, the pitch was playable
    Yeah, just read this. The ref said the pitch was playable at 11.30 and then after pressure at around 2pm it got called off. What a joke.

There is a picture on the Warsaw website showing drums of fire trying to defrost the problem area.
  • i watched the highlights programme this morning cos i noticed that no neck northerner on the pitch stalking parkinson at the final whistle. saw the norwich fans winging and saw the bonfires on the pitch. wtf. obviously they couldn't play the match with those on the pitch - who put them there - they're responsible!!!! ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    There is a picture on the Warsaw website showing drums of fire trying to defrost the problem area.

That sounds like polish to me.
  • [cite]Posted By: Thommo[/cite]

exactly, so if their fans wanna blame anyone...
  • edited December 2009
    Elliot

Omo Daily Llera Basey

Sam Racon Semedo Bailey

Shelvey

Burton

with Dicko ready on the bench

thats what Id do but its pretty obvious Racon won't even make the bench
  • It says that Burton has a dead leg on top of the Official Site, Will probably play though!
  • Looking at the conditions at the Villa match, Not Hopeful!
  • Undersoil heating saved this game, now they've turned it off it's settling on the pitch, so there is zilch chance of Walsall surviving without undersoil heating
  • its only tuesday, t'will be fine