Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Southend away - tickets on restricted sale on Tuesday (2nd) from 9am

edited January 2010 in Match Day Travel
Anyone know when Southend tickets go on sale? I was thinking they would go up yesterday but nothing. I think this will be a popular one so hoping to get in quick as have quite a few tickets to get and bound to be restricted! What allocation will we get?

EDIT: TICKETS ON SALE FROM TUESDAY MORNING @ 9AM

http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=35534

Comments

• I hope we hear something by the end of the week because this will be another 'you need X number of stubs/Valley Gold' priority type matches. I'm also hoping tickets will go on sale on or before Saturday, as we haven't got another home game for 3 weeks I'm not going to be happy if I have to drive up from Sussex to get tickets from The Valley.

The allocation should be 2,000.
  • Hopefully this week seeing it's a month today.

Been looking forward to this since August and even more so now it's a Friday night.

I imagine tickets will go quickly for this one.

So, who is staying over the Fri night in Southend? 12 of us booked into the travelodge - £10pp!!!! Happy Days!
  • [cite]Posted By: The Organiser[/cite]So, who is staying over the Fri night in Southend? 12 of us booked into the travelodge - £10pp!!!! Happy Days!

It's been moved to the Sunday now. ;-)
  • C**t :)

I have already been stung by Bristol Rovers. That would be the icing on the cake if this got moved as well.
  • will be a goodun on a friday.
  • Get your ginger wigs in

Bailey appreciation day

Maybe not the most appropriate time to promote after last night !!
  • maybe not.
  • Leeds took 2,151 so should get a decent allocation
  • 1/2 day booked , staying over . Should be
  • [cite]Posted By: The Organiser[/cite]Hopefully this week seeing it's a month today.

Been looking forward to this since August and even more so now it's a Friday night.

So, who is staying over the Fri night in Southend? 12 of us booked into the travelodge - £10pp!!!! Happy Days!

Me & Glass half Empty are staying over on the Friday night in a B&B.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bugger. Girlfriends birthday that weekend. Dont think i will get away with that one
  • edited January 2010
    [cite]Posted By: The Organiser[/cite]

So, who is staying over the Fri night in Southend?

Group of us all booked off half day then staying down on Friday night as well. Looking forward to it, just need the tickets now!
  • think im on holiday :-( damn, defo one i would have gone too!
  • [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: The Organiser[/cite]Hopefully this week seeing it's a month today.

Bit tight you got a family room
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: The Organiser[/cite]Hopefully this week seeing it's a month today.

So, who is staying over the Fri night in Southend? 12 of us booked into the travelodge - £10pp!!!! Happy Days![/quote]

Me & Glass half Empty are staying over on the Friday night in a B&B.[/quote]

Bit tight you got a family room[/quote]

LOL
  • edited January 2010
    [quote][cite]Posted By: The Organiser[/cite]Hopefully this week seeing it's a month today.

So, who is staying over the Fri night in Southend? 12 of us booked into the travelodge - £10pp!!!! Happy Days![/quote]

How did you manage to swing that £10pp, are you going 6 per room? I just checked with them and they quoted £60 for a double!
    Anybody know any cheapo places simlar to the crap on offer at Blackpool
  • [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: The Organiser[/cite]Hopefully this week seeing it's a month today.

How romantic!
  • Cant wait for this one, got half day will leave work and be in Southend in 10mins to start early.
  • Travelodge nearly full be interesting to see how many are Charlton going be a messy day night morning....
  • If that's the travel lodge next to Varsity Bar and the club Mayhem, I imagine it will be very interesting! - cant wait for this one!
  • Sponsored links:

• Just booked B&B £50 for twin room including breakfast.
  • Day off, will be in The Railway by Prittlwell station from 2.00, messy.
  • Got official word that the tickets will be on sale from the middle of next week.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Frank Butcher[/cite]Got official word that the tickets will be on sale from the middle of next week.[/quote]

If that's true, that's such an effin pain in the a**e!!

There will, I'm sure, be several restrictions on who can get access to those tickets first, but I have been to half a dozen away games this season and I doubt a single one is even registered to my Red Card, so if I ring up I'm sure I will be told I don't qualify, when I probably will.

The stubs scheme is a nonsense if a) when you buy away tickets at The Valley those at the till don't even ask for your Red Card number and b) friends have bought you tickets for a game. This will mean I will have to hunt around the house for any stubs I have left and as we don't have another home game for 3 weeks, I'll have to drive up from Sussex to get a ticket.
  • [cite]Posted By: EGAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Frank Butcher[/cite]Got official word that the tickets will be on sale from the middle of next week.

If that's true, that's such an effin pain in the a**e!!

There will, I'm sure, be several restrictions on who can get access to those tickets first, but I have been to half a dozen away games this season and I doubt a single one is even registered to my Red Card, so if I ring up I'm sure I will be told I don't qualify, when I probably will.

The stubs scheme is a nonsense if a) when you buy away tickets at The Valley those at the till don't even ask for your Red Card number and b) friends have bought you tickets for a game. This will mean I will have to hunt around the house for any stubs I have left and as we don't have another home game for 3 weeks, I'll have to drive up from Sussex to get a ticket.

I can't remember a game this season that hasn't gone on general sale at some point. You could wait until then and order them online.
  • Gillingham didn't go to general sale IIRC

think that may have been the only one
  • edited February 2010