Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Ticket Renewal Pack

Comments

• Options
    Nicky Bailey was delivering mine but I was out getting my hair dyed ginger, my wife was in though and they got on really well. I said it was all fine though.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Mine was delivered by this grinning Geordie bloke, thought it was Bob Carolges at first !

Couldn't understand much he said other than 'renew' 'a beg ya' 'very important' and 'pea for ma yacht like'
  • Options
    Jose Semedo was meant to deliver mine but he got to my driveway and kept going backwards and sideways.

Last seen tumbling into the River Chelmer
  • Options
    Izale McClown deliverd mine to our farm this morning. I shouted down the path for him to leave it by the barn door, but he seemed reluctant.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]those who want to dip into the CL Archives, this was the similar thread from 3 years ago....

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=7282

Proof that CL was much funnier in the old days when it was a proper clique : - )
  • Options
    Burton just delivered mine. Beautiful turn, then slipped it perfectly through the letter box.
  • Options
    McKenzie was supposed to deliver mine, but he got injured getting out of bed this morning.
  • Options
    Pardew delivered mine. Asked me to sign for the package but turns out it was a pro contract. Said he'd heard that I had spoken to Parky so he got in quick to sign me up.
  • Options
    Mine got delivered by some bloke i've never seen before...might have been Cory Gibbs.
  • Options
    Simon Jordan delivered mine.

Tried to sell me a copy of the Big Issue while he was at it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thierry Henry delivered mine. Hand delivered....obviously...
  • Options
    Kyle Reid was going to deliver mine this morning then felt it would be better if he kept it...
  • Options
    Parky delivered mine last summer. Must admit i was surprised as he had been useless for months, but it turns out Royal Mail couldn't afford afford a qualified postman......
  • Options
    Darren Ambrose delivered mine. It came in a pink glittery envelope.
  • Options
    BlackForestReds and Goonerhater tried to deliver mine but were going back and forth over who was right in terms of the address for so long that by the the time they came to a conclusion i'd moved house.
  • Options
    AFKA was going to deliver mine but he couldn't reach the postbox...
  • Options
    Large Addick delivered mine.

He seemed miserable.......

:-)
  • Options
    Golfie delivered mine. He made made Large Addick appear cheerful :-)
  • Options
    JONATHON ACKWORTH DELIVERED MINE
  • Options
    I delivered NSS's.

Went sprinting up his drive and in my haste broke a plant pot. He went absolutely mental, called me all the names under the sun, but a couple of days later he calmed down a bit and told me "the thing is son, i don't mind you making mistakes, just as long as i know you give 100% every time you deliver my mail"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BEXLEYBOY CAME ROUND TWO DAYS AFTER MINE WAS DELIVERED TO TELL ME THAT IT HAD BEEN DELIVERED BUT HE DIDN'T GIVE A SOURCE
  • Options
    Don't know who it was who delivered mine, but Henry Irving knocked five minutes later to tell me it was actually his idea and isn't he bloody wonderful. He's promised to keep coming back to remind me every 3 months

:-)
  • Options
    Choice is making a video of mine being delivered
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    ADMIN on here were gonna deliver mine but they've all got something better to do - the COCKS
  • Options
    AFKA delivered mine and as usual was bloody ungrateful for me introducing him to the Post Office : - )
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Who ed***d my post
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]miserableoldishgit-delivered-mine

brilliant
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]Who ed***d my post

No, not up to your usual high standard that one.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]Who ed***d my post

naughty boy. see me after (second) class