Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

124»

Comments

• If you're replying with a post saying "yawn" etc why did you bother reading past the first page you wally!

Just click back on the browser and you'll no longer be yawning will you.

Bit lost with all these ob references. If you're gonna offend me & call me a pig then at least accuse me of being one of the Operation Good Guys, particularly the Christmas Panto edition with all that 'snow'....
  • Don't worry Sergeant ..... Oops ..... I mean Sparrow - your cover is safe with us.

Got the time?
  • [quote]
    You could counter that argument by saying this is their best season for years and our worst in 30 years so their support should be on the rise and ours should be pitiful. But our numbers are greater.[/quote]

This is the reason I post, to pick up the constant Millwall inaccuracies. Although this is a better side, last season was a consistently better season, we were challenging from auto-promotion from October onwards.

As Organiser says, the real test for any clubs comes the season after relagation, if you don't go up of course.
  • [cite]Posted By: The Prophet[/cite]This is the reason I post, to pick up the constant Millwall inaccuracies.

Saddest. Person. Ever.

Get a life you worthless tool.
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: The Prophet[/cite]This is the reason I post, to pick up the constant Millwall inaccuracies.

Saddest. Person. Ever.

Get a life you worthless tool.
    Post of the month.
  • Someone call Stu called me sad. Stu? Priceless.
  • And a nice £15's worth of muggy tom on your wrist. Classic Charlton.
  • edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: The Prophet[/cite]Someone call Stu called me sad. Stu? Priceless.

I'm not sure if you're aware of this but most people don't get to decide their name.

[cite]Posted By: The Prophet[/cite]And a nice £15's worth of muggy tom on your wrist. Classic Charlton.

Actually it was a present for my 18th from a close relative who passed away shortly after my birthday, I wear it with pride and affection for a lost relative. Not that I need to explain myself to the saddest tool in the world.
  • Tool, just a muggy term. You can take the mug out of Charlton, but you can't take the Charlton out the mug.

Cheers Stuuuu.
  • I struggle to understand why Admin banned Ackworth but puts up with this tripe
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: The Prophet[/cite]Tool, just a muggy term. You can take the mug out of Charlton, but you can't take the Charlton out the mug.

Cheers Stuuuu.

It's not often I give advise out for free, so consider yourself lucky I'm doing this for you, for the second time today.

Get a life, tool.
  • Ok Stu, cheers mate. And don't listen to them, you keep saying tool if you want to.

AND PL - this thread was fine, mere crown discussion. It was Stuey and Off-it that turned it silly.
  • You're boring me now, taking the mrs down the dome for a dew beers.

Enjoy the rest of the day, tool.
  • Yes, muggy tom.

Why the question mark?
  • I've never heard that before, what is it?
  • Ah, not sure if you're pulling my leg. Literally translates to "embarrassing jewellery"
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!