Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Good Luck To The Lions At Wembley

All say - AYE ;0)

Comments

• Sink

:-p
  • Would they say the same to us? Nah.

Plus would like to play them next year and get a bit of pride back.
  • Don't want either side to win. Not even sure i can bring myself to watch it.
  • [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]All say - AYE ;0)

Shooters...are you looking to get banned?
  • Very close to breaking my own swearing rules here...
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Very close to breaking my own swearing rules here...[/quote]

go on you know you want to

Stone Him!
  • Come on Swindon, but only because I'd love to see Millwall lose for the 6th time at Wembley
  • Good Luck to the 38,000 Millwall fans who are of course all pwopa Millwall & never miss a match apart from most this seaosn & last & the season before that. All aboard the Bandwagon....
  • Sponsored links:

• Should we had got through to the Wembley how many bandwagon/plastic fans would we attract.....?
  • [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]Should we had got through to the Wembley how many bandwagon/plastic fans would we attract.....?

A Lot less than them as our average crowd are much higher !
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]Should we had got through to the Wembley how many bandwagon/plastic fans would we attract.....?

A Lot less than them as our average crowd are much higher !

That will be the drugs though
  • This thread needs more comment.
  • Millwall need to lose. Thats what needs to happen.
  • Yeah - Good Luck

Hope you get Anthrax
  • IMO millwall will pee all over them. Just hope they prove me wrong. Playing millwall this season hasn't been the best but it's the first game I look for when the fixtures come out. The girlfriend and dad are millwall so I'm hoping to be able to wind them up a fair bit come saturday evening. With palace staying up and us staying down surely something good will happen this season. COME ON SWINDON !!!
  • can't even bring myself to watch it, know many people going and I hope they get stuffed.
  • [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]Yeah - Good Luck

Hope you get Anthrax

They already have it.
  • i want them to win never want to see that kak at The valley again.

but saying "come on you lions etc" on A CAFC board by a CAFC fan -------------------he needs burning for that.
  • Sponsored links:

• nope i want them down,i want to see a charlton team play them off the park,all this wanting rid rubbish so you dont play them malarkey,face them head on.man up
  • f**k all that Nolly dont want the Bermodsey sh*t stinking the place up or to hear the dirge "no one likes us" or to hear the "i know a Millwall fan and he is nice/fluffy/normal " boollooxxx from their mates on here. cant be doing with it.
  • I know you see them how i see them,but trust me we will have our day with them soon,the right players come in and sam and co go away i fancy us to start beating them all the time. I loathe them and want nothing good to happen to them. think they may nick it saturday with ALEXANDER.
  • My mother said they were selling 'Millwall - no one likes us, blah, blah' t-shirts in Eltham High St today. Eltham!!!!!!
    Like going somewhere like Peckham and selling Charlton t-shirts.
    Sorry, just makes me want to vomit tbh.
  • [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]All say - AYE :0)

Nooooooooooooooooooooo.......

Is this a wind up? Why would any right thinking Charlton supporter want them to win? I don't give a stuff about them but wanting them to win when there's nothing at stake for us is madness.

Pillowcase off!!!
  • You have all been very restrained. I think I should nail my colours to the mast and say I hope Swindon slaughter them. I dislike Millwall with a passion.
  • Bloke spotted my van today with the huge Charlton flag on the panelbehind the seats and starts singing come on you Lions..... Like I give a flying F***?
  • [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]You have all been very restrained. I think I should nail my colours to the mast and say I hope Swindon slaughter them. I dislike Millwall with a passion.

So you are not going to Wembley with your wife and Father-in-law?
  • [cite]Posted By: Red_in_SE8[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]You have all been very restrained. I think I should nail my colours to the mast and say I hope Swindon slaughter them. I dislike Millwall with a passion.

So you are not going to Wembley with your wife and Father-in-law?

Am I fcuk !