Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Haye v Harrison - 13th November

It's on, what do people think?

Comments

• It shows the paucity of heavyweight boxing at the moment.
  • Absolutely laughable. Haye will destroy Fraudley - it won't even be worth watching.
  • Just watching the press conference on sky sports news, it's the funniest thing I've ever seen!
  • HAHAHAHA!!

Shows what a disgrace a sport boxing is, we'll never see Pacquiao V Mayweather.
  • worst mismatch ever
  • think haye will win,but haye is not the real deal,audley is at last hitting with conviction,more than a punchers chance,they have previous going back to fitzroy lodge and lynn days.
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]think haye will win,but haye is not the real deal,audley is at last hitting with conviction,more than a punchers chance,they have previous going back to fitzroy lodge and lynn days.
    A lot bigger, obviously, so always got a chance if Haye walks onto one, but slow, ponderous and gun-shy. Haye will swarm all over him the first few rounds, and even if he doesn't knock him out, he'll be able to do enough to win comfortably on points. The longer the fight goes, the more embarrassing it will be. The only person who can beat Haye in this fight is Haye himself - if he puts on a load of weight to try to counter Fraduley's size he'll run out of puff and it might make him sloppy or slow his workrate down in the later rounds. Even then though I think he'll have done enough early on to win every round and be able to coast through to the end.
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Absolutely laughable. Haye will destroy Fraudley - it won't even be worth watching.

This.....could be sky's worst PPV figures if they decide to try and make extra money out of it !
  • According to Frank Warren a deal with one of the Klitschko brothers was agreed but Haye turned it down.
  • [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Absolutely laughable. Haye will destroy Fraudley - it won't even be worth watching.

This.....could be sky's worst PPV figures if they decide to try and make extra money out of it !

It's on box office, sky have announced
  • Sponsored links:

• how audley has finally got a title shot I'll never know....the yearns must be better at the boxing game than I gave them credit for

Warren is always going to bash this fight after his previous with both of them, but I doubt it's going to be pretty!
  • I used to enjoy boxing, but am now fed up of the big fighters all avoiding each other in order that the pay days keep coming in. The days of the Hagler, Duran and Hearns seem a distant memory.........
  • [cite]Posted By: WestStandCookie[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Absolutely laughable. Haye will destroy Fraudley - it won't even be worth watching.

It's on box office, sky have announced

absolute joke
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]According to Frank Warren a deal with one of the Klitschko brothers was agreed but Haye turned it down.

Haye winds me up, he bangs on about wanting to leave a legacy and have 4 more fights before he retires. Then he ducks the Klitschko's and fights Harrison. He's got nothing to gain from fighting him and everything to lose because people will expect him to win and as sh*t as Harrison is, he's well capable of landing a lucky knock out punch as he showed against Sprott.
  • Come on Audley! He well struggled in his last fight and one very late punch saved his career. Can't see him winning though.

No way I'll be paying for it though.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]According to Frank Warren a deal with one of the Klitschko brothers was agreed but Haye turned it down.

Haye winds me up, he bangs on about wanting to leave a legacy and have 4 more fights before he retires. Then he ducks the Klitschko's and fights Harrison. He's got nothing to gain from fighting him and everything to lose because people will expect him to win and as sh*t as Harrison is, he's well capable of landing a lucky knock out punch as he showed against Sprott.
    I completely agree. Ordinary is very capable of causing a massive upset, Haye has nothing to win from this fight, well from a sporting point of view...
  • In fairness, both klitshko's had arranged alternative fights already for this winter so there wasn't many other fighters Haye could fight which will give him a decent enough payday to make it worth the effort.

I'd certainly rather he fought Fraudley instead of Holyfield....

Haye summed it up well in fairness:
    ""I don't believe Audley deserves a chance but enough people want to see him finally destroyed, that is why this fight is happening."
  • Am I the only one who's really looking forward to this... can't wait to see that bellend to get his career ended
  • Surely we want Audley to beat the Millwall fan?!
  • [cite]Posted By: allez les addicks[/cite]In fairness, both klitshko's had arranged alternative fights already for this winter so there wasn't many other fighters Haye could fight which will give him a decent enough payday to make it worth the effort.

That's the issue though, he openly talked about unifying the division and creating a legacy. Is he going to do that by fighting Harrison who is ranked FORTY TWO in the heavyweight rankings.

Haye could've fought Adamek or Povetkin or Chagaev who are all top 10 guys and whilst not that well known here, they are much more talented and bigger fights than Harrison will ever be.
  • Sponsored links:

[cite]Posted By: allez les addicks[/cite]In fairness, both klitshko's had arranged alternative fights already for this winter so there wasn't many other fighters Haye could fight which will give him a decent enough payday to make it worth the effort.

That's the issue though, he openly talked about unifying the division and creating a legacy. Is he going to do that by fighting Harrison who is ranked FORTY TWO in the heavyweight rankings.

Haye could've fought Adamek or Povetkin or Chagaev who are all top 10 guys and whilst not that well known here, they are much more talented and bigger fights than Harrison will ever be.

More money and less risk fighting Audley.
  • [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: allez les addicks[/cite]In fairness, both klitshko's had arranged alternative fights already for this winter so there wasn't many other fighters Haye could fight which will give him a decent enough payday to make it worth the effort.

Agreed but IMO he's lost respect and looks like a cherry picker.
  • Will be interested to see the odds for Harrison to win, as I think he could knock him out in the first couple of rounds - but probably only before he takes his first real punch.

Looks like a waste of time after that point though.
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]

Agreed but IMO he's lost respect and looks like a cherry picker.

But the bank balance is healthier and one day, when the price is right, he WILL fight a Klitchko and this charade will be forgotten.
  • Haye's first two fights as "champion" have been against men getting their last paydays. Seriously hope people don't pay to watch this shit.
  • if haye ever fights vitali i will give you good odds,would be a walk in the park for vitali,the sky box office will do a roaring trade on this fight,at least they can stop tweeting each other.
  • macklin v barker off i see,gutted.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: allez les addicks[/cite]In fairness, both klitshko's had arranged alternative fights already for this winter so there wasn't many other fighters Haye could fight which will give him a decent enough payday to make it worth the effort.[/quote]

Haye could've fought Adamek or Povetkin or Chagaev who are all top 10 guys and whilst not that well known here, they are much more talented and bigger fights than Harrison will ever be.[/quote]

More money and less risk fighting Audley.[/quote]

Agreed but IMO he's lost respect and looks like a cherry picker.[/quote]

Totally agree with this.

Wasn't Haye saying a while back that he wouldn't fight Harrison becase fraudly has done nothing to earn it?

Haye has gone right down in my estimation for taking this fight. I'll piss myself if Harrison lands a lucky shot and knocks him out!
  • But Chris it takes two to tango, and let's be honest they are all only in the boxing game for the money.

If the klitschko's are insisting on the fight being in the Germany (which is what I heard) then they can't also want the majority of the uk tv revenues (which is also what I heard they wanted). No one would accept that deal
    unless they were desperate and it would be the biggest fight of their carear (like Fraudley, Peter or Briggs). Povetkin is exciting but not gonna bring the £s in, and as I said earlier, that's all of these guys main consideration...
  • Macklin is fighting some Slovakian or Georgian

I'm disappointed Haye is fighting Audley but at least it will finish Harrison off

Can't believe SKY are doing it on box office, they better have an excellent undercard