Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

so who is going tonight and whose not?

edited September 2010 in General Charlton
All those sticking with it say I all those can't be arsed say Ney. Personally love night games.

I.

Comments

• I love night games, on Sunday I could've happily given this one a miss!.......but seeing as it's already paid for, I'll be there.
  • [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]I love night games, on Sunday I could've happily given this one a miss!.......but seeing as it's already paid for, I'll be there.

Ditto
  • still undecided
  • Dont finish work till 5 and problem at Lewes Station emergency engineering work, Could be a tight one if i can get up there
  • Ah we allo got to go! Charlton needs as many there a possible, lets make it LOUD!!!
  • I always go. I feel like it's compulsory but I don't enjoy it much. Always worth going in the hope you might see something special.
  • aye. we're at home, i've got my s/t, it's in my blood.
  • [cite]Posted By: DaveStorry[/cite]aye. we're at home, i've got my s/t, it's in my blood.

This man has said it.
  • Really bad but i'm going to give it a miss. I think the wife now spends the time i'm at football to suicide proof the house. Struggling to explain to her why when we're skint i keep paying money to ruin my weekend.

Will be glued to the radio though, maybe i've been the jinx at home games this season...
  • I wish I could go
  • Sponsored links:

• Free ticket, so got to really.
  • I will be there with Kigelia, his first game of the season (he's not allowed out on Saturdays!).

Hopefully the idiot 14 year olds behind me will not be!
  • Aye (work permitting)
  • Yeah going as always.
  • Yep. Just cut a deal with her indoors. Off home in a minute to look after the boy for the afternoon then, Beer and Football.
  • Notsure, I really want to go but i can see me getting stuck here today at work.. If i cant leave before 6 then no chance

I think they need all the vocal support i can muster but will they repay it No i doubt it highly 1-2 reverse tonight
  • Never any doubt! I support Charlton and will do whether they're good or sh*t!
  • Wish I could
  • Cant do Tuesday's, but would go if I could!
  • work says no.......no work no beer/footy tokens!!
  • Sponsored links:

• im there. cant do saturdays so midweek games are a godsend.
  • Start work at 7pm :(
  • Not expecting much but ill b there none th less
  • i'll be there. the worse it gets, the funnier it gets. it's a win win
  • stupid question imo.
  • Of course. I believe that this will be my 1001st Charlton game.
  • I'll be there. Am expecting a few Parky out chants should we lose.

win or lose I want to see a performance and signs that the team is gelling.
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Never any doubt! I support Charlton and will do whether they're good or sh*t!

Spot on.

Plus staying loyal when we're tosh will offer you the reward of being able to look at the plastic fans who only jump on board when we're doing well smuggly and say "where were you when we were rubbish" ?
  • [cite]Posted By: ChrisWhytesBaldhead[/cite]Really bad but i'm going to give it a miss.

Will be glued to the radio though.

See this i just don't understand. If you are not bothered enough to go, why then would you still dedicate the evening to listening ?

Can understand if you're working or lived far away, but if you are a regular and just don't fancy it, it doesn't make sense to then be glued to the radio.

I'll be there. Some people are talking as if it is a JPT game or something.
  • Ill be there.Leave Sheerness at 5 if anyone on the island wants a lift.