Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Next CL poker tourney?? god knows when suggestions welcome!

I dont know whether people are up for another towards the end of the month or have one early november?

thoughts please.............

Comments

• not on the 26th Oct, Bromley meeting. Any other Charlton related events happening?

The last tourney clashed with an event held by the supporters club. We should try and aviod this sort of clash.
  • yep very true mate, im suggesting early November but depends on date clashes as i dont tend to look at anything other then my social life
  • One more to the list, depends what the date is
  • edited October 2010
    ok i'm gonna suggest tuesday 9th 16th or 30th of november we have got swindon away on the 2nd november and on the 23rd some other pile of shite league fixture ....
    not sure if the above dates will clash with the next round of the JPT ....
  • Last week of a month please this time
  • Depending on date. I'm in.
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Last week of a month please this time

Why? problem is we usually do it on a tuesday, last week of october Charlton are at home, then we want the game sooner rather then later? is it due to funds etc

I was gonna suggest 2nd November, or 9th November can you put your names down on which one suits and then we can sort out
  • Sponsored links:

• Or last week in November?
  • 2nd November would be fine.
  • can't do the first week in November so

9th november for me, jpt permitting
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]2nd November would be fine.
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]can't do the first week in November so

9th november for me, jpt permitting

hmmmmm shall we see what other responses are before we book as we want as many people as possible but cant always suit everyone but see which date is more popular and whether worthwhile
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite] tuesday 9th 16th or 30th of november
  • amended as swindon away on 2nd, dont wont people going to that miss out on some excellent value poker :o)
  • Is there any chance of some future games not being on a Tuesday? Training night for me and would love to participate in one.
  • Sponsored links:

• whatever, i have no life lol
  • I don't have a preference so will go with the flow...
  • [cite]Posted By: Carl Leaburn[/cite]Is there any chance of some future games not being on a Tuesday? Training night for me and would love to participate in one.

erm could be, maybe a sunday 1? tuesday only real day good for myself but by all means if others want to do one on another night which suits all then thats fine by me i dont have to play everyone :o)
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carl Leaburn[/cite]Is there any chance of some future games not being on a Tuesday? Training night for me and would love to participate in one.

erm could be, maybe a sunday 1? tuesday only real day good for myself but by all means if others want to do one on another night which suits all then thats fine by me i dont have to play everyone :o)

surely you can make another night with enough notice?? and Carl maybe you can pull a sicky ;-)
  • I'll play, why not have 2 per month its not much money, i will play whenever it is anyway.
  • I am in whenever its decided to play
  • 9th for me
  • [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carl Leaburn[/cite]Is there any chance of some future games not being on a Tuesday? Training night for me and would love to participate in one.

surely you can make another night with enough notice?? and Carl maybe you can pull a sicky ;-)

well my dear.... monday snooker, Tuesday usually free, Wednesday pool, thursday Football training, weekend sometimes in sometimes out :o)

looking like 9th so far apart from JT :-( although depends when the next JPT fixture is

[cite]Posted By: Numbers[/cite]I'll play, why not have 2 per month its not much money, i will play whenever it is anyway.

I personally wouldn't mind but dont think we'd get the numbers tbh ill play however often
  • following on from some comments,

It may be worth trying a second tourney to run on a Sunday near the end of the month. Perhaps it could be timed to start after Charlton Live finishes?

It would give those who have midweek committments the opportunity to join in.

Just a thought.
  • really dont mind people, entirely up to the majority