Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CharltonLife Poker Tourney 25th January

New event scheduled for Tuesday 25th January. A $3 Knock Out no limit at 8pm. All welcome.

You are all invited to join our CharltonLife private poker club for Home Games Online.

-if you don't already have it,download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com
-Open the main lobby,then click the Home Games tab
-Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
-Enter the Club ID number: 19158
-Enter the Invitation Code: PSCharltonLife05

That's it. Once approved, we'll all be ready to start playing Home Games online together.

If you want to find out more, visit
www.pokerstars.com/homegames/

We've had lots of players in previous tourneys, but PokerStars now prefers you to be a member of individual poker clubs (not a forum) before you can register for private events and this is our own one.

It really is very simple for everyone to join in and it would be better for us in running future events. If there is demand we can set our own very low level no limit cash games at any time, the tourney formula can be adjusted now for rebuys if we wanted,faster games or different blind intervals. For beginners we can also set up play money tourneys and run these all at the same time as our official tourneys. Also it will run a league table so that we can comfirm that Alex Wright is the player of the year!

Take a look and sign up,this is literally for everyone and doesn't mean that you have to play or anything,just that you'll be notified for if and when we are playing and that you fancy joining in. It's a completely open invite for members of CharltonLife.

Some of the players in 2010 events - Bedsaddick,WSS,oohaahmortimer,Alex Wright,SuperCliveMendonca,JohnnyBev1987,Zinedine Bagheri,shirty5,Jints,Blinkant,tommo,RedZed333,Blinkant,ellisaddick,Duck-Killer Brown,Nickaspanner,LeroyAmbrose,ColinWalsh99,ValleyGary,creepyaddick,PBS,Plaaaayer,budgie,Colthe3rd,Big C CAFC,eaststandmike,P_Air,GRAY9,charltonsteve21,sunburyaddick,sadiejane1981,JT,Numbers,ThreadKiller.

Apologies to those players that I've missed.

What are you all waiting for? Shuffle up and deal.

Comments

• I'm a little insulted that you got my name wrong :-(
  • Cant find that "Join poker club button" . where is it?
  • you have to log in and click home games
  • edited January 2011
    there should be 2 green bars on the left of the main screen once you have pressed the home games tab. the bottom one is join a poker club.

and sorry sadie, i thought i was doing you a favour and saying you were 3 years younger! ;-)
  • Forget that ive found it. Sadly i cant play on the 30th but if anyone fancies a game in the meantime.....
  • sick whats poker?
  • edited January 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]Forget that ive found it. Sadly i cant play on the 30th but if anyone fancies a game in the meantime.....

well that's just it, we can now set our own tables up straight away. just need more of us signed up though!
  • well im signed up now
  • I really need to get back into this. Just never the right time.
  • edited January 2011
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]I really need to get back into this. Just never the right time.

If its a toss up between playing poker or keeping the Rachel Riley thread up to date then don't even think about it..................we know where you live ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Why are my quotes coming out in black & white and not orange?
  • I'll keep an eye on the thread and any dates etc
  • applied to join
  • Just signed up....
  • I'll probably join up, only ever played poker 3 times but really enjoyed it.
  • [cite]Posted By: siblers[/cite]I'll probably join up, only ever played poker 3 times but really enjoyed it.

there are all different levels playing we have a hoot, you'll love it :)
  • I've joined up. Be warned I'm running hot right now, up $2,500 in a week!
  • wow, that's fantastic stuff. you've been added but if we play any cash games, you might not be invited!
  • Don't worry I suck at cash, just been getting lucky at the $11 180s
  • Looks good, I'll sign up ASAP...
  • Sponsored links:

• When you play for money, how much are we talking about? When using a credit card, things can easily spiral out of control!
  • edited January 2011
    [cite]Posted By: siblers[/cite]When you play for money, how much are we talking about? When using a credit card, things can easily spiral out of control!

the no limit cash games the blinds are $0.01/$0.02 and the maximum you are allowed to play is $0.25/$0.50. that's if people want to play anyway, just that we have the option if there is any interest.
  • Ah that's not too bad.
  • maybe this should be a sticky now to get as many signed up as possible
  • Downloaded onto new laptop and requested to join TK
  • Just joined, need to get back into playing a bit more it's been far too long
  • edited January 2011
    looking very healthy now with 16 signed up with a couple of new nembers and room for a lot more of us.

-if you don't already have it,download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com

-Open the main lobby,then click the Home Games tab
    -Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
    -Enter the Club ID number: 19158
    -Enter the Invitation Code: PSCharltonLife05

and that's it really. very simple and open only to people from this board.

there's a tourney lined up at the end of the month and if we get enough players we can set up different tables for what anyone wants to play. members get notified when new games are opened by e-mail. so if you fancy playing, what are you waiting for?
  • I may have to deposit for next game, unless i play a few Sit n gos as only $8 in account