Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Apprentice 2011

edited May 2011 in Not Sports Related
Starts Wednesday 10th May. They've changed it this year, rather than a job the winner gets £250k invested in their own business.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/series7/candidates.shtml

Comments

• If only I'd known about that change I might have applied.
  • Err...where are the good looking birds?
  • Felicity the best of the bunch
  • Sugar looking to expand his collection of freaks yet again? Think I'll pass thanks.
  • They all look like clones of the last bunch of idiots
  • Reminder it's back on tonight.

Saw a clip earlier, Vincent Disneur (Real name-Vinny Disney?) looks a total twat.

• Saw a clip earlier, Vincent Disneur (Real name-Vinny Disney?) looks a total twat.

"Vincent Disneur claims his "very good looks" make him stand out."
  • Okay, c'mon on then - lets have a little game, try and pick the winner just from the mug-shots.

I'm going for Gavin Winstanley.

• Felicity Jackson.
  • Susan Ma
  • Sponsored links:

• Okay, c'mon on then - lets have a little game, try and pick the winner just from the mug-shots.

I have to concur - possibly the only one who doesn't look literally mental.

• Vincent Dinseur is a modern day Mickey Pearce.
  • peasueller is my bet
  • The irish bloke. Still a collection of complete jockeys though.
  • Is it just me or was there a dead ringer for Zlatan Ibrahimovic on there?

• I wish Sugar ran our firm.Shuts up all the twats talking shite.You can see why the country is on its knees those contestants all bullshit and no substance.The HR bird pissed me right off showing why no one is motivated when they get treated like shite,and that girls blouse that said he is ruthless! I nearly lost control of my bladder!
  • Yes they all claim to be 'ruthless', until they are fronted up!. 
    The accountant, just goes to show that in his 'profession'  the only creativity/thinking on your feet...... is fiddling the books!.
    When  Sugar read out his reply to being the project manager, I thought he was going to cry!. 
    'I am the youngest and the  smallest'  ....... sounded like a line out of the office! .
    Hard to pick out a winner in this lot, but the Irish guy, and the poor bastard dragged in for the final three , at least spoke up for themselves!
  • What about that Melody woman who has been personally trained by Al Gore, Desmond Tutu and the Dalai Lama?! Do these people really exist?  They are like caricatures....
  • Got a lot of potential for TV gold this current lot.

Too early to tell the front runners yet but the inventor bloke didn't come out of it too bad and at least succinctly called where the accountant had gone so badly wrong.

• shame the muppet who went out last night did so, as he might have had more to give from a comedic point of view..
  • Sponsored links:

• The usual collection of brilliant business minds (God help us) all trying to shout each other down over such unimportant things.

Can't stand the majority already.

The 'youngest and smallest' line was quality.

• The Irish bloke looks like Carl Froch to me so I wouldnt mess.

Bloke outed latst night was an idiot, but then they always put idiots through to boost ratings.

Carl Froch to win

• Tv gold once again. Could not stop laughing at this year's clowns.
  • It's on again tonight, they have to design and promote a mobile phone application.
  • Felicity is a friend of my sister's. Hope she wins!
  • My money is on the Northern Irish fella, he has class!
  • He also uses The Force.
  • Fair play to him though using the Obi Wan Kenobe trick - (cant remember his name though!)

project manager - I am taking Irish guy into the board room

Irish guy - that is wrong, you dont want to take me in there.

project manager - No I dont want to take him in there, I am taking Scot instead.

• Slangatang!!!!!

Where do they get these tossers from.

Suge-"This could go global"

Brainstorm comes up with tossers mimicking English regional accents and throwing in an Australian one.

Give me strength. Tossers! 

I have to concur - possibly the only one who doesn't look literally mental.

Gone. Totally out of his depth.

Irish bloke's gotta win.

For the top hat, why didn't they just buy Monopoly and get it from that...lot cheaper.

£900 for poncy tea? Surprised one of 'em didn't deck the woman there & then.