Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Attention Charlton Pathetic

See you all tomorrow chaps!You will be fined if your late!no drinking or sex tonite!lol!

Comments

• Already told them that.
    They dont appear to be taking any notice of what you say.
    No respect this bling bling mob.
  • Thanyou for all the private whispers
  • edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]no drinking or sex tonite!

and that goes for managers :-)
  • lol...

i've printed off the team sheet with formations will bring home tonight.
  • I only perform well when I have had a slurp .................
  • so i hear
  • Gaffa , Boss, chief, Tavern Sir !!
    I have been acting as an undercover mole for the past few weeks and have discovered that the famous junk food posse " DONT LIKE IT UP EM!!"

1) Chopper Harris will refuse to leave the confines of the dressing room with out the correct amount of gentlemans pommade correctly applied - i have arranged for all local stockists to be closed on match day.
    2) Have managed to blacken out Dave Storrys spare glasses- Will swap them over at the last minute.
    3) As Hillsy's up has previously mentioned, he is off for a full massage etc before the game - have booked him in for the full back , sack and crack deal. Anyone that knows Mr Hill will confirm that this will take quite a while and so he should not be available until the last five minutes.
    4) I have also arranged for Spuds right arm to be an extra in the new Dettol advert that will be filmed at exactly the same time as we kick off.

Will update you with more info a bit later.

PATHETIC TILL I DIE!!!!!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Gaffa , Boss, chief, Tavern Sir !!
    I have been acting as an undercover mole for the past few weeks and have discovered that the famous junk food posse " DONT LIKE IT UP EM!!"

1) Chopper Harris will refuse to leave the confines of the dressing room with out the correct amount of gentlemans pommade correctly applied - i have arranged for all local stockists to be closed on match day.
    2) Have managed to blacken out Dave Storrys spare glasses- Will swap them over at the last minute.
    3) As Hillsy's up has previously mentioned, he is off for a full massage etc before the game - have booked him in for the full back , sack and crack deal. Anyone that knows Mr Hill will confirm that this will take quite a while and so he should not be available until the last five minutes.
    4) I have also arranged for Spuds right arm to be an extra in the new Dettol advert that will be filmed at exactly the same time as we kick off.

Will update you with more info a bit later.

PATHETIC TILL I DIE!!!!!!!

Not scared are you Glass.....Can't wait for a corner!!
  • Don't reckon i'll have a lot to do !!

With that defence in front of me I'll be drinking beer and reading Playboy
  • ....and Polo would of put the ball in the back of the net before you've worked out what bits what.....
  • Sponsored links:

• their biting. told ya "THEY DONT LIKE IT UP EM"
  • GHE - What time are we meeting in the bar tomorrow? Should be time for one of two pre match liveners ...........the gaffa wont mind.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]....and Polo would of put the ball in the back of the net before you've worked out what bits what.....

Leave off it will take him an age to get round me and Spud....Have you seen how wide we are?
  • thought the Gaffa was paying mate.........
    What time are you getting there big fella?
  • I'm not liking this pressure AFKA...I think a press conference tonight saying I might be out of action should be in order. Play some mind games with their gaffa and get them to let their guard down ;)
  • GHE - I will be there for about 4 - I want to watch/laugh at some of the first game.
  • [cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]I'm not liking this pressure AFKA...I think a press conference tonight saying I might be out of action should be in order. Play some mind games with their gaffa and get them to let their guard down ;)

As long as you don't do a Leaburn at Millwall and suddenly develop a 'dead leg'.....

there's pace all over our team, they won't know what's hit em !!!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]I'm not liking this pressure AFKA...I think a press conference tonight saying I might be out of action should be in order. Play some mind games with their gaffa and get them to let their guard down ;)[/quote]

Sounds a good idea,i think mind games are the order of the day. Is there a lucky dressing room ? (i'm guessing it will probably be the away one)
  • Spud, kick Polo first min......If he gets up I'll kick him.....if he gets up after that....Chopper over to you!!
  • Chuck Carling a bag of horse tranquelisers and we wont see him for the rest of the game .................
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2007
    you wearing your poof poofs?

also can we stand behind your goal and boo like you do lisbie? see how you like it? :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]Chuck Carling a bag of horse tranquelisers and we wont see him for the rest of the game .................

I'll be with Carling then..! :-)
  • with our opposition defenses history, all we will need is a bag of doughnuts!!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]with our opposition defenses history, all we will need is a bag of doughnuts!!!!

LOL....
  • "also can we stand behind your goal and boo like you do lisbie? see how you like it? :-)"

I will have a pair of goal keeping poof poofs on. Lisbie gets £6 zillion a week and I am doing it for charidy - I do not expect to be booed but expect cheers everytime I show my prowess.

"I'll be with Carling then..! :-)"

Well Ketman. Working on the basis that you cant possibly be any worse than Carling, that plan seems to be scuppered.
  • Krispy Kremes only please
  • [cite]Posted By: Hillsy's Up[/cite]Spud, kick Polo first min......If he gets up I'll kick him.....if he gets up after that....Chopper over to you!!

Hillsy - RightHandBackward is a 6"7 ex-British amateur boxing heavyweight. And Polo is his best mate, so think before you kick :-)
  • edited May 2007
    In fact Sooz my money would be on Lisbie playing both games tomorrow and scoring zip all goals. If Lisbie fired a shot at my goal I wouldnt even bother diving - barn door and bazooka.

He would have to go lower than tomorrow to find his level

Booooooooooooooooooooo
  • As Unathletic's number 12, I promise to do complete justice to young Lisbie's shirt. I'll be so bad, you'll struggle to notice the difference - apart from age, gender and skin colour, perhaps...
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsy's Up[/cite]Spud, kick Polo first min......If he gets up I'll kick him.....if he gets up after that....Chopper over to you!!

Hillsy - RightHandBackward is a 6"7 ex-British amateur boxing heavyweight. And Polo is his best mate, so think before you kick :-)

AFKA, a little bit less of the amateur, I did have 1 pro fight.....but I can't remember how much I paid her for the privilege :-D