Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

lost - the tv programme - full of plot spoilers/theories!

anyone watch it? must say best series so far.

I still don't get much of it, but its brilliant!

Comments

• no no no

24 kicks arse!
  • Watched the two hour special last night.

the return of Walt, the spanner in the works right at the end .... very good indeed
  • lost is completely weird though i have enjoyed it.i thought this series of 24 was the weakest and heroes smashes them all up.
  • Love it!!!

It's not back until early next year now though!! :-(

Prison Break to great too! That's coming to an end next week also...... There will be nothing to watch at this rate!

Mx
  • I seen it and the finale was brilliant, more questions than answers like always!

Who was in the coffin?!!?!

Feb 2008 till next series.

Also saw the finale for 24 at the weekend (downloaded), the most disappointing ending of all of the series so far i felt.
  • [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]Watched the two hour special last night.

the return of Walt, the spanner in the works right at the end .... very good indeed

great wasn't it. i just sat there gawping at the screen asking "what??!?!?!?!?!"
    keep thinking about it 3 days after we watched it.
    was great watching it as on long episode with no adverts too. imagine they would have got on my nerves a bit. when is the next series on?!?!?!?!
  • yeah prison break is excellent as well..
    didnt realise it was the last one next week tho :-(
  • [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]Love it!!!

It's not back until early next year now though!! :-(

Prison Break to great too! That's coming to an end next week also...... There will be nothing to watch at this rate!

Mx

ahh see, thats solved. grey's anatomy 3rd series started on thursday at 10pm on living. excellent!
  • [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]yeah prison break is excellent as well..
    didnt realise it was the last one next week tho :-(

Yep - they have enough for one more series - then no more Michael :-(

4th June is the double bill finale.

xx
  • I think the concern with prison break is the actor who plays Lincon is up on death by dangerous driving charges and might well get a custodial sentace ... although it is the US where celebrities get off becuase they are famous.

Lost was great, really enjoyed the 2 hour finale. Prison break also great. But agree with peakysrocket the first season of Heroes was just brilliant, just finished the series. On BBC2 from September.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm utterly hooked and have been since Day 1

Also look out for a series called Heroes..... Been on Sci Fi I think. Me and the missus are playing catch up on borrowed DVDs and have to say its just as gripping as Lost
  • Who was in the coffin?!!?!

What a great series !!! surely Ben was in the Coffin ?
  • i dont watch it but my better half is right into it.
    she reckons its michael in the coffin.
  • What I want to know is why Charlie couldn't just close that door from the outside?!
  • [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Who was in the coffin?!!?!

What a great series !!! surely Ben was in the Coffin ?

i reckon ben too. why else would no one be there. my other thought was locke.....

north lower neil> re charlie: think he knew his time was up, i guess when you keep fearing your death as you've been told its gotta happen, plus he thought it would save claire and aaron, then he knew he had to do it. dying a hero and all that.
  • i reckon ben too. why else would no one be there. my other thought was locke.....

Could be Locke... So who do you think they need to return to the island to find?
  • WSSWSS
    edited May 2007
    Did anyone notice the name of the funeral parlour?

Hoffs Drawlar - see what its an anagram of??

By the way, i think it is Michael in the coffin, the area they were in was a very predominantly black area and it seemed to fit.
  • edited May 2007
    maybe it's jacob.and why wasn't jack calling juliet?
  • i'm going to have to watch it again tonight now to have a look. dont' know what the anagram is, i'm rubbish at them

i only think locke because he didn't have friends off the island, and i think people probably resented him on the island as he was always working against them, or seemed to be.

i still don't know if that was kate and jack after the island, could they have known each other before??!?!
  • [cite]Posted By: PeakeysRocket[/cite]why wasn't jack calling juliet?

when?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Hoffs Drawler - see what its an anagram of??.

Dwarf Flesh Or?
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]i'm going to have to watch it again tonight now to have a look. dont' know what the anagram is, i'm rubbish at them

i only think locke because he didn't have friends off the island, and i think people probably resented him on the island as he was always working against them, or seemed to be.

i still don't know if that was kate and jack after the island, could they have known each other before??!?!

I took it as it was them off the island as Jack kept referring to having to get back to the island - but hey that's Lost all over - out to confuse us!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]i'm going to have to watch it again tonight now to have a look. dont' know what the anagram is, i'm rubbish at them

i still don't know if that was kate and jack after the island, could they have known each other before??!?![/quote]

Defo after...
  • WSSWSS
    edited May 2007
    Hoffs Drawlar = Flash Forward

i think i heard someone say!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Hoffs Drawler - see what its an anagram of??.[/quote]

Dwarf Flesh Or?[/quote]

Flesh Forward or ?
  • he didn't say the island, he said "want to go back" you don't know to where....it could have been prison!? i dunno, just plucked that out of the air.
  • doh! spelt it wrong
  • [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]
    Defo after...

how'd you know?
  • A more pertinent question is how can Jack keep his sexy stubble for so long on a beach but as soon as he hits civilisation with power, shaving foam et al his beard goes a bit crazy!

It has to be after Suze!!

Didnt Kate say to Jack "pulling people out of burning wreckages again eh Jack"?
  • edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]
    Defo after...

how'd you know?

JJ Abrams (producer/creator) has said it's a flash forward and there will be more in the next series.

You all might find this interesting..