Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Owners

13»

Comments

  • sammy391
    sammy391 Posts: 4,245
    Cafc451 said:
    ACA football Partners owner Hiroyuki Ono there too
  • Rothko
    Rothko Posts: 19,568
    Is Brener far more in to it then Friedman, but can’t quiet afford to do it himself? 
  • Who are these three? (Rubbish photo I know).  Next to Paul Elliot.


  • MarcusH26
    MarcusH26 Posts: 11,166
    Rothko said:
    Is Brener far more in to it then Friedman, but can’t quiet afford to do it himself? 
    Pretty much how I would see it. Brener got out of Houston Dynamo because he couldn't keep up with MLS spending so I doubt he's quite got the clout for a Championship club on his own. 

    Probably the part of the consortium driving the idea of wanting a part sale as opposed to a full sale. 
  • Athletico Charlton
    Athletico Charlton Posts: 15,277
    edited October 10
    sammy391 said:
    Cafc451 said:
    ACA football Partners owner Hiroyuki Ono there too

    Thought they went bust?  They certainly let Deinze FC go under so I am disappointed they are still around.
    Their website is still live and even still says they own Dienze which would suggest there is not a lot left of ACA if they can't even be bothered to update that
  • jose
    jose Posts: 1,989
    I can see a reason as to why the attendance figure was announced as it was.
  • DOUCHER
    DOUCHER Posts: 9,179
    jose said:
    I can see a reason as to why the attendance figure was announced as it was.
    i thought the attendance figure was correct - a bit more there if anything
  • sammy391
    sammy391 Posts: 4,245
    Who are these three? (Rubbish photo I know).  Next to Paul Elliot.


    Simon lenegan next to PE, Connor park (head of football ops) next to him