Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Biggest age difference

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]21 years, she was 42, I was 21. She worked at my uni, and she was a MILF of the highest quality

well done rothers MILF's are perfectly allowed - but not at my age.
  • Options
    Haha, have you never seen American Pie B???
  • Options
    12 years is the biggest gap for me (emphasis - older!)
  • Options
    My wife is 6 years older than me.
  • Options
    "My wife is 6 years older than me"

And about 25 years more grown up!!
  • Options
    I think it was the Queens arms AFKA, anyone?
  • Options
    It is the Queen's Arms not Queen's Head.

He now runs the Cutty Sark in Thamesmead.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    My fiancee is 6 weeks older than me.

Despite approaches by many hungry Cougars and Jail bait my fiancee remains the only one I have been in a relationship with since 16!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think the 'acceptable' calculation is half the older person's age, plus 7. So if the older person is 40, 27 would be the minimum age. Shouldn't matter who in the relationship is the older, of course. I haven't gone through this thread to see who managed 'acceptable'....
  • Options
    My (soon to be ex) wife was 11 years younger than me. She always said it wasn't an issue but let slip the phrase "but of course I'm still young" once... does get a bit difficult as you get older...
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    My missus is 10 years younger than me and a lot better looking.
  • Options
    I am 39, my wife is 26. Works fine for us. I think ha ha
  • Options

My current girlfriend is 20 years younger than me. I'm 40 and she's 20.

I do get a lot of stick for it, especially from people I don't know.

Last week we were in a restaurant having dinner and I got call a Peado, a child snatcher, a nonce and a dirty old bastard, all from people I didn't know.

I wouldn't usually care, but it completely ruined our 10 year anniversary!

If the staff are that rude, I'd choose a different restaurant next time.
  • Options
    I was near the bottom of page 1 when I noticed it was from 2007 as I was seriously questioning the ages being quoted on the thread.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In my early 20s and pre 1st-wife, I was seeing a couple of ladies in their mid 30s.
    Post 1st-wife, spent my early-mid 30s ploughing through POF and Match, ranging anywhere between +18/-10. Great times :)

Always had a thing for the older ladies even when I was young...but my new wife is 5 years younger than me.

One of my mates always looked a little older than he actually was. Had a Bobby Charlton-style sweepover and grey hair even in his teens. He was an absolute nightmare on a night out as he'd drink so much then literally fall asleep standing up on the dancefloor and proceeded to dance (while still asleep) round every group of girls he could find and he would try it on with every single one of them. Age was no barrier to him. I dread to think the age of some of the ladies he took back to his manpad.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

What do you think about 38 year olds now @carter now? Eh?

Oh to be 38 again. Very old bump.

Well played @Curb_It !
  • Options

The only girl I've ever had any sort of age gap with is my wife. She's 33 & I'm 39

Jesus, how many hours have I spent on this site? I'm 50 now.
    And how old is the wife?
  • Options
    Great thread.
  • Options
    I had a 1 night thing with someone alot older when I was 21