Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Biggest age difference

Comments

• Options

I had a 1 night thing with someone alot older when I was 21

how old was he?
    Funny.

Lets just say she was alot older haha
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    I am 63.
    Mrs.Blackpool is 50.
    When we first got together a lot of our friends had doubts as to how long we would last.
    Next August we celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary and we have two grown-up children and three grandkids plus another on the way.

Age is just a number if it works it works.

Back of the net!
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

The oldest woman I've ever slept with is 62 - in fact it was her 62nd birthday yesterday! And I'm a whipper snapper toy boy of 61.

Seriously, age is a number, nothing more. If two people are happy together as partners or brief encounters then who gives a toss about age.

What did she do with the other 23 hours, 59 mins and 30 seconds of her Birthday? :wink:
  • Options

I am 63.
    Mrs.Blackpool is 50.
    When we first got together a lot of our friends had doubts as to how long we would last.
    Next August we celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary and we have two grown-up children and three grandkids plus another on the way.

Age is just a number if it works it works.

Back of the net!

I think you should have been using the quote function there mate........
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

What do you think about 38 year olds now @carter now? Eh?

Oh to be 38 again. Very old bump.

Never mind MILF, you better start putting GILF in your browser :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The only girl I've ever had any sort of age gap with is my wife. She's 33 & I'm 39

Jesus, how many hours have I spent on this site? I'm 50 now.
    At least 11.
  • Options
    My Mrs is 6 years older than me.

I used to go out with someone 12 years older
  • Options
    One of my friends is 26 years younger than her husband. It is a bit weird - when they are out with their kids everyone assumes it's their Mum and Grandad.

But then they've been together 15 years or so, so obviously works for them.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

What do you think about 38 year olds now @carter now? Eh?

Oh to be 38 again. Very old bump.

Gorgeous! I'm nearly one myself haha

I take it all back
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    TeslaGirl said:

I think the 'acceptable' calculation is half the older person's age, plus 7. So if the older person is 40, 27 would be the minimum age. Shouldn't matter who in the relationship is the older, of course. I haven't gone through this thread to see who managed 'acceptable'....

Weirdly I was just within that when I met my now wife (26 and 19) but as it was my birthday first I was then 'unacceptable' for 5 months before being 'acceptable' again.

8 years and 2 kids later now so went OK!

Had a thing with a 35 year old when I was 20 too, she was brilliant to be honest, was refreshing to have someone who wasn't the immature and game playing type of a lot of girls of 19-20 (but not my wife at the same age!) can be, was very simple, no fuss, and good fun.
  • Options

What was his name.
  • Options

What was his name.
    Massive Rob
  • Options

What was his name.
    Kim
  • Options

What was his name.
    Massive Rob

Used to be the landlord renting out the newsagent next to Grove Park station?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My mate is 35 and just started seeing an absolute stunner of a girl, fitness model who’s 18.
    They both seem over the moon about it but I think she’s a little too young, although she does seem mature.
    Am I right or should I be looking for one too?!
  • Options
    Perhaps a BAD (Big Age Difference) Community, like we now have with LGBTA?

• Options

I had a 1 night thing with someone alot older when I was 21

how old was he?
    Funny.

Lets just say she was alot older haha
    22?
  • Options
    Was reading through page 1 like "why has no one LOL-ed this?!", took me ages to realise it was 11 years ago you sly bunch of dogs.
  • Options
    tom- k said:

My mate is 35 and just started seeing an absolute stunner of a girl, fitness model who’s 18.
    They both seem over the moon about it but I think she’s a little too young, although she does seem mature.

Fair play to your mate and obviously not difficult to see why he's over the moon about his stunning 18 year old fitness model. But what's the attraction for her, is he loaded or just a nice guy who's struck very fucking lucky?
  • Options
    When there is a generation gap in a relationship there comes a time when the age gap catches up with the relationship.

A 50 year old with somebody who is 70 can be very noticeable with how you are physically and mentally.
  • Options

tom- k said:

Fair play to your mate and obviously not difficult to see why he's over the moon about his stunning 18 year old fitness model. But what's the attraction for her, is he loaded or just a nice guy who's struck very fucking lucky?
    He’s just a good guy really.

• Options
    edited November 2018
    Having said that, I have always lusted over the more mature lady.