Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Biggest age difference

Comments

• Options
    Was going to post but now thinking better of it. Oh the joys of being single back in your mid 40’s.

Now happily married and she is a whole day older than me.
  • Options
    What a classic thread. Only just discovered!!
  • Options

I am 63.
    Mrs.Blackpool is 50.
    When we first got together a lot of our friends had doubts as to how long we would last.
    Next August we celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary and we have two grown-up children and three grandkids plus another on the way.

Age is just a number if it works it works.

Back of the net!
    I think you should have been using the quote function there mate........

I initially tried to insert a gif and it all went tits up from there!
  • Options
    Five months. I'm not a deviant.
  • Options

Having said that, I have always lusted over the more mature lady.

A woman 40-50 who's looked after their body is absolutely banging in my view.
  • Options

It would seem you're a bit younger than me. I'm looking at women in their 60's.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ibiza. 2014. 42nd birthday, 21 year old filthy northern lass. Quality.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

My Father in Law is only 4 years older than me, my wife is 7 years younger than me, my mother in law is 76.

If that little lot doesn't mess with your head nothing will!

Can you explain please!
  • Options
    His father in law was 11 when he became a father
    Or is it a step father in law
  • Options

I wish I were living in England. Like I said in another thread the other day, people here in China are obsessed with (women's) age. 31 is already considered as a 'left behind' age for women in most places in China. And 99.99% of men only date women younger than them. For example I've heard many times some men born in the late 70's or early 80's claim they are only interested in women born in the 90's..... (I don't know them. I just hear this from other people)

Some of the good things you have said about age/women in this thread will never be heard from most Chinese men. You are on totally another level of civilisation and values.

So basically if you're a single chinese woman in your late 30s/early 40s..........then you're struggling.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Greenie said:

My Father in Law is only 4 years older than me, my wife is 7 years younger than me, my mother in law is 76.

If that little lot doesn't mess with your head nothing will!

Can you explain please!
    Ok. When she was 43 my Mother in law re married a much younger man (now my father in law) when he was 24.
    My mother in law already had two daughters when she remarried , the youngest of which is now my wife, who happens to be 7 years younger than me.
    FWIW My mother in law is now 76 but she dresses and behaves younger than she is, my father in law dresses and behaves much older than his years, they are a lovely couple, they have been together over 30 years and its worked out well for them.
    Like I say he is 4 years older than me, and when I'm on a wide up and we're out for a beer, I do like to call him dad!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It would seem you're a bit younger than me. I'm looking at women in their 60's.
    Because they start to come back down to your height?
    Still taller than me when wheeling them around in their wheelchair.
  • Options
    had a one off on a stag in Manchester about 6 years ago she was 53 i was 21.
  • Options
    I've had two girlfriends who were two years older than me and one who was three years younger, other than that they've all been roughly the same age as me.
  • Options
    One of my mates banged a 60 year old barmaid from Thanet

He was 29 at the time, even now he's as devious as they come
  • Options

Who else thinks @paulie8290 needs to come clean and reveal just how big the age difference was?

I'm going with a Wayne Rooney-esque 30 year gap.

It was over 30 years haha
  • Options

Who else thinks @paulie8290 needs to come clean and reveal just how big the age difference was?

40? 50?
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

40? 50?
    Just under 40

I was 21 she was 57
  • Options

bobmunro said:

40? 50?
    Just under 40

I was 21 she was 57
    Actually come to think of it I had been back in London about a year so I must have been 22