Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Marlon King fails medical

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Check his previous on battering ladies....the thought that anyone could consider employing this pond scum makes me want to vomit.
  • Options
    Did anyone hear King on 5 live, unfortunately i missed it,just hoping he had a hard time
  • Options
    He didn't do it, apparently and wants to clear his name.

He probably didn't do it the other 26 times, either.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Did anyone hear King on 5 live, unfortunately i missed it,just hoping he had a hard time

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-10894113
  • Options
    About to sign for Coventry.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nichorob[/cite]About to sign for Coventry.

That was on the cards
  • Options
    2 year contract worth £4k a week apparently!
  • Options
    Football's a corrupt business
  • Options
    I hope that scumbag gets stick like no other footballer has before him. He is utterly despicable and still attempts to pretend that he is 'innocent'; I really do hope someone breaks his f***** leg as soon as possible. I have never thought anything remotely resembling those sentiments about any other player.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]I hope that scumbag gets stick like no other footballer has before him. He is utterly despicable and still attempts to pretend that he is 'innocent'; I really do hope someone breaks his f***** leg as soon as possible. I have never thought anything remotely resembling those sentiments about any other player.....

Lee Hughes mark two I am afraid, after you play Coventry you'll get a reasonable opposition fans coming on and defending him
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think that he makes Lee Hughes look like Mother Teresa.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]I think that he makes Lee Hughes look like Mother Teresa.....

Careful, Henry will try and get you banned.
  • Options
    Coventry have confirmed his signing until June 2011.

Looking at some of the comments on 606, it seems the Coventry fans are quite happy at his signing.

For me he is far worse than Hughes. Hughes never meant to do what he did whereas King is just a scumbag with a whole list of past crimes.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]I think that he makes Lee Hughes look like Mother Teresa.....

Careful, Henry will try and get you banned.

Why?