Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The official cheltenham thread

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Just had a call from a mate who's family is friends with Alan King. He has a horse going in the 4.00pm called Lake Legend and it is strongly fancied.

My mates just put £400 on e/w!! (more money than sense if you ask me)

£400 e/w!! Are you mates with Alan Brazil?!

I know, he's a wrong'en. He's abit older than me, dont have kids and a missus, so just spunks his wages on what he pleases. Thankfully i dont class him as a close friend!
  • Options
    Lake Legend has actually drifted to 16/1 on WH
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Lake Legend has actually drifted to 16/1 on WH

22s on Betfair.
  • Options
    Poker De Sivola wins the first at 14's
  • Options
    Very poor start
  • Options
    You know it's not going to be your day when no sooner have you backed a couple of horses, their odds have jumped up!
  • Options
    Nowhere near for me, my old nags still running!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Poker De Sivola wins the first at 14's

lol i put £2.50 each way there won £43.75 after stake, start as you mean to go on

Ironic how i got it and it has poker on it :o) put on same time as finians earlier forgot to note on here no other bets
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Just had a call from a mate who's family is friends with Alan King. He has a horse going in the 4.00pm called Lake Legend and it is strongly fancied.

My mates just put £400 on e/w!! (more money than sense if you ask me)

thanks in advance mate have put on £10 at £17.00 :o) from winnings in first race and now poker funds back to what they were
  • Options
    good stuff johhny hope it goes better for you today

got a bit on ghizao and finnans rainbow in this one
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]good stuff johhny hope it goes better for you today

got a bit on ghizao and finnans rainbow in this one

me too i live in hope!
  • Options
    poor
  • Options
    :-( Peddlers Cross 7/1 Winner 2.05pm Cheltenham

My two were in the mix for most of it so not the worse picks
  • Options
    Thought Finian's was at least going to place but tailed away badly, was 3rd after the last and gaining
  • Options
    Ruby Walsh's horse took a proper battering at the first. God knows how it got up and ran off.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Thought Finian's was at least going to place but tailed away badly, was 3rd after the last and gaining

listenning to it the commentators on 5live said they thought he was going to push on and win, dunno what happened for him not even to place in top 3

sorry for the tip lads/ lasses was reliable one but as we all know never any certs as yesterdays first race showed

still few races to go still up overall now since yesterday although only about £12 lol but bets still running
  • Options
    Got Burton Point in the next, like Weapons Ammesty though too
  • Options
    not got any till 4 now but still going to have a listen getting quite into this!
  • Options
    CH4 tip

not betted on this but the only tip they have gone for on this race punchestowns
  • Options
    had a win on weapons and ew on Burton, good picks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done matey, how much you win after stake on that race?
  • Options
    Ruby Walsh has had two falls in two races... got to keep his head for the next.

Jumped on Burton Port e/w very late in the day but another epic fail with Punchestowns!
  • Options
    not much mate, about £15 up on that race or so, if Burton would have won would have been a hell of a lot more
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]had a win on weapons and ew on Burton, good picks

All good saying that after the race...
  • Options
    look at my above post
  • Options
    In my selections but didnt back it. Standard.
  • Options
    Just had a double Twisted Magic and Lake Legend. I get back here and see they've both been mentioned ....Oh well thats the back of that then :-)
  • Options
    Yep Twist Magic in the next
  • Options
    I'd bet mastermind if anyone on this next race, although i dont see the point with his odds
  • Options
    Cheltenham is crap FACT.

Every poxy year I do my brains.

Have gone all out on Well Cheif (yes I know 'no wonder you do your brains) as a get out of Jail free card