Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The official cheltenham thread

Comments

• Options
    Winner Big zeb, glad didnt put any on that one
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Good to see Geraghty can be bothered to give his horse a nudge when I've not backed it ;-)
  • Options
    error from twist :(
  • Options
    nice e/w on the King but Punchestowns has done me today
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    edit quote# 249
    Broke even (I know we all say that) with Sizing Europe.

Today's selections (all E/W):

1.30 Presenting Forever
    2.05 Reve De Sivola 2ND
    2.40 Burton Port 2ND
    3.20 Forpadytheplasterer 2ND
    4.00 Deutschland
    4.40 Stormy Weather
    5.15 Tavern Times

Touch of seconditis
  • Options
    I had second-itis yesterday AA, 3 from 4 seconds... trust me it's better then the "eff all itis" i'm pulling today!
  • Options
    I really should give up, no winners in (nearly) 2 days, yet I come back for more. Glad I'm not addicted to this or anything!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]I had second-itis yesterday AA, 3 from 4 seconds... trust me it's better then the "eff all itis" i'm pulling today!

lol it happens like that. Tomorrow you'll have three or four winners.

The only good news for me is that I did them in E/W accas so havea bit running on. I'm also still in the Placepot (though only for 10p) with Deutschland a banker in the next and 1,8,15 & 22 in the last. Would have been a bit more excited if Presenting Forever had got placed as I had a straight £5 line on the above selections.
  • Options
    One favourite has got to win today, it's sod's law, Quevega left it late last night and that's the way it's going today... just depends if anyone can hold their nerve/actually has anything left late on!

4 races in winners:

14/1
    7/1
    10/1
    10/1
  • Options
    who we all thinking in the next? Its so open
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]who we all thinking in the next? Its so open

You tell us mate, with Burtons Point and Weapons Amnesty, you seem to be doing better than most!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]who we all thinking in the next? Its so open

Deutschland and for the reasons stated above I don't actually mind if I have another second!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Deutschland for me but while the horse talked about on here... Legend thingumyjig at 16's might have a couple e/w
  • Options
    Lake Legend £5 ew and thats my lot for today.
  • Options
    Gold award ew.
  • Options
    Lake Legend and Shawdow Dancer ew
  • Options
    i got £5 for lake legend i think & Andytown eachway at £2.50 e/w again i think lol
  • Options
    shocking race
  • Options
    Should have done the river and not the lake
  • Options
    Switched at the last minute and semi-paid off... I had Wishfull Thinking who fell when very well placed but got a handy 25-1 ew third with James de Vassy

Didn't fancy Deutschland as Ruby has had an absolute shocker today
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    what a load of pony. Should rename him 'Llera Legend' the pace he was travelling at. Still i take comfort from the fact that someone has lost alot more money than i have.
  • Options
    christ I just remembered your mate VG!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    He didnt even get a run for his money. What a mallet.
  • Options
    is it being shown online anywhere? its off channel 4 now :(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite] Still i take comfort from the fact that someone has lost alot more money than i have.

Forgot about that, bloody hell, he must be well sick!
  • Options
    Only commentary on the betting sites, don't know where to get a visual stream
  • Options
    William hill, skybet and i think paddy power have live stream if you place a bet with them online
  • Options
    radio 5 live didnt even mention the results for last one, first i heard was on here.... hmmmm gotta look for somewhere to listen/watch
  • Options
    bet365 have streams for football even if its on sky or espn, i reckon horse racing is the same.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sinking feesh[/cite]William hill, skybet and i think paddy power have live stream if you place a bet with them online

Corals do too.