Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The official cheltenham thread

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2010
    Afka beat me to it! :o(
  • Options
    sorry ill edit
  • Options
    I just won £1.25 on The Package e/w - if only it had bolted a couple of yards earlier, it was absolutely motoring

Oh the joys... shant spend it all at once... LOL
  • Options
    p.s. good job my meeting overran this morning and I missed lumping on Dunguib, that would have been an epic fail!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Isaw, thats a double Cheeseburger. with change.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Isaw, thats a bouble Cheeseburger. with change.

lol also £1.25 more then i have won bad times! lol
  • Options
    just put £5 on 4.00pm 17/1 freney's well
  • Options
    Backed Ogee and had it in an acca with the other selections mentioned previously including Sizing Europe. Had three in the Placepot - Ogee, Chief Dan George and The Package.

Tricast paid £1,366.30 :-(
    But obviously still in the Placepot :-)
    And leading in the Tote Ten To Follow for Cheltenham (along with probably a thousand others!)
  • Options
    who are we on in the 15.20?

I fancy Khyber Kim
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]just put £5 on 4.00pm 17/1 freney's well

I think this maybe one of tips from person i know at coral, 80% sure dont put alot on if you do
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]who are we on in the 15.20?

I fancy Khyber Kim

I got Soliwit
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]

I think this maybe one of tips from person i know at coral, 80% sure dont put alot on if you do

How can you not be sure? Your mate either tipped him or he didn't. Or do you mean you've forgotten his tips?
    It's 20/1 at Betfred.
  • Options
    I got Medermit, not confident, he don't like the ground apprently :(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]

How can you not be sure? Your mate either tipped him or he didn't. Or do you mean you've forgotten his tips?
    It's 20/1 at Betfred.

basically thought he said finneys which is similar, might be wrong but i have put it on only a fiver though as not 100% confident
  • Options
    anyone got online link to watch live?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Binocular 9/1 winner
  • Options
    Another second... another Double Cheeseburger haha
  • Options
    Couldnt see Binocular getting back to his best but fair play. Got a 2nd with Khyber Kim.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Another second... another Double Cheeseburger haha

fatty :oP
  • Options
    Matched at 1000 with my firm (Betfair) when Nicky Henderson said he wasn't going to run. Another Kicking King.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    God all my money for skypoker going, not good especially as just got up again to around £40, £5 left if i dont get winner in the last
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]I just won £1.25 on The Package e/w - if only it had bolted a couple of yards earlier, it was absolutely motoring

Oh the joys... shant spend it all at once... LOL

The first casualty of the final fence being moved closer to the finish this year??
  • Options
    To be honest I think Timmy Murphy just made a late call to start the push, maybe he was worried too soon and he'd be on the wind-down by the line
  • Options
    just done my profit on the 4pm
  • Options
    haha what a poor first day from me, but still may have a flutter rest of week but stick to 2 a day which usually works
  • Options
    I predicted 4 they all lost apart from a 33-1 winner that i ended up not doing. Not sure i'm up to this horse lark
  • Options
    I've got two seconds out of 3 races so far... really let me down last one
  • Options
    Unc, you should always go with first instinct and never ever change your mind! FACT.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Unc, you should always go with first instinct and never ever change your mind! FACT.

I was waiting for someone to say that to me. I actually picked it using JT's stats and it ticked all the boxes. should have backed it by phone instead of going in there i wouldn't have changed then
  • Options
    Got a 1-2 in the last and alas the day is saved ;-)