Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ipswich-Charlton: Match Thread

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    Kinsella is real Charlton yes but to give him the job now or until he has had some experience would be 100% stupid ! Takes more than passion to be a good manager.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ct_addick[/cite]Let's change in now bring in Kinsella...

Ok he's Charlton and Colchester through and through, but what has he done to show that he will be any better than Pards or god forbid Les Reed. If we are to ditch pards (which I don't agree at this stage) then lets get a manager with a decent fighting record at manger level, not some one with heart, but no real experience.
  • Options
    paul ince and roy keane similar in coaching/management experience and passion for the game as kinsella, they're doing alright everybody has to start somewhere ......mmmmm let me think gritt and curbs were of a similar level one of em got lucky
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Kinsella is real Charlton yes but to give him the job now or until he has had some experience would be 100% stupid ! Takes more than passion to be a good manager.[/quote]

Isn't that what we did with Curbs and Grit, so as I said before Kinsella and Powell I for one would welcome that, we dont even have to sack Pards just make him director of football or something.
  • Options
    We have already got a director of football.
  • Options
    Director of Football!!? He can't fathom out what's going on from the touchline let alone up in the stands
  • Options
    its just a job to have him do something so we dont have to pay him out all at once it can be spread over a while
  • Options
    Anohter contract to pay up ? That wouldnt make financial sense Pards, Curbs, Dowie, Reed, Mills all being payed up or have been.
  • Options
    thats what I said just give him a different role
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]paul ince and roy keane similar in coaching/management experience and passion for the game as kinsella, they're doing alright everybody has to start somewhere ......mmmmm let me think gritt and curbs were of a similar level one of em got lucky

Fine there will be a position at Colchester later in the season, let 'em start there then when we know they are decent we'll snaffle them. Ince started at the bottom of the whole league, still is not out of the bottom level, Keane has a record of promotion of club near bottom of league and possibility of relegation in first prem season, a bit like Dowie then, but with more money than Dowie had at palace.