Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The 'what do you work as thread'

Comments

• Options
    Production/Training Manager for IHSS a company that supply sterile medical equipment to hospitals, based in North West London
  • Options
    Civil engineering (see Boring) - railways, currently in Canary Wharf with a view of The Valley, but may soon be back in Croydon with a view of Selhurst.
  • Options
    Train driver for DBShenker.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]gigolo

Not on my patch you're not. I am rated #1 South of the water
  • Options
    Personal Bed warmer
  • Options
    Worked for the same company as Stuart the Red but driving, not flogging them. Am now mainly employed by Hornby Dublo as steam train driver in our spare room. Oh, and if there was a C.V it would mention 33 wonderfully fulfilling years of local government service. That probably explains a lot to some of you!!
  • Options
    Global Financial Controller for an international charity
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Personal Bed warmer

lol.

I'm retired now, but spent 25 years as an NHS consultant psychiatrist.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: gilbertfilbert[/cite]

lol.

I'm retired now,

So is Nathan ; )
  • Options
    Unemployed, formerly owner of a successful Office Supplies Company.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    marketing brand and product strategist, doing interim and contract work
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: gilbertfilbert[/cite]

lol.

I'm retired now,

So is Nathan ; )

I might as well be tbh, no where will employ me even if they dont want any experience necessary
  • Options
    Trainee accountant (until Chris Powell signs me).
  • Options
    Costs Lawyer for a West Midlands law firm.
  • Options
    Self employed international (worked in germany) plasterer
  • Options
    Firefighter in London
  • Options
    I am self-employed. I have a couple of businesses, the main one as a distributor for Telecom plus/Utility Warehouse. If anybody is interested in a second income stream please see the link below:
    Business Opportunity Link
  • Options
    Senior systems engineer (chief network/systems geek for the uninitiated) for the UK end of a US technology company. Also trade on the stock market quite a bit - not quite making me as much as the day job - but if I grow my capital enough in the next two years it might - at which point I'll retire form the rat race and trade full-time instead
  • Options
    CCTV investigation for a large police force, no i'm not a copper before anyone gets scared.
  • Options
    electrician, work for myself one man band.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Student but will b starting a phd in september (so i will still be tax dodging :p )
  • Options
    Student Paramedic... never before have friday and saturday nights been so much fun!
  • Options
    One of three directors running our own fire protection business, I am the operations director in charge of the service department.
  • Options
    SQL Server Database Administrator / Developer for the worlds largest health club.

Leroy - Who you got in your portfolio? I've been dabbling in the stock market recently.
  • Options
    run me own FX/CFD and Indices report....from home...which is nice...
  • Options
    Train driver......Charlton not one of my routes
  • Options
    Trainee design and technology teacher. Which is why I don't swear as often as I used to.
  • Options
    Secret agent
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    [cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]SQL Server Database Administrator / Developer for the worlds largest health club.

Leroy - Who you got in your portfolio? I've been dabbling in the stock market recently.
    Dozens - but adding a lot of low-cap miners recently. MML, AGQ, WTI, CNR, NYO, and my favourites at the moment, AMC and EMED. Also have reasonable holdings in three larger firms (BP, VOD and AAPL)
  • Options
    Full time:- Senior Sheltered Housing Officer, manage a team of eight for a local authority.

Part time:- DJ