Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The 'what do you work as thread'

Comments

• Options
    GIF production on Countdown.

/NHS - data analyst. Yawn.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: revellinit[/cite]Own a CNC precision engineering Company........been a really tough couple of years!!

www.pointcnc.com

Swisdom.....just got lecky bills, what a shock!! Could do with a chart!!?

I dont envy you at all. I used to be a Toolmaker, before that all headed east.
    It takes years to build up the skills and at the end its a lot of graft and worry for the risks involved.
  • Options
    M & E Quantity surveyor. The same as Sparrow Lane Lion who works for a different company.

A good friend of mine does a lot of trading from home which makes him enough to live on and doesn't require many hours, perhaps something to consider in the future.
  • Options
    * revellinit
    * CommentTime35 minutes ago

quote# 119
    Own a CNC precision engineering Company........been a really tough couple of years!!

www.pointcnc.com

Swisdom.....just got lecky bills, what a shock!! Could do with a chart!!?

I only deal with new-builds I'm afraid

Highly recommend you get an energy monitor though - free with Eon and you can see exactly what you use and can actively reduce electrical usage
  • Options
    S&T Railway Engineer. Pays the bills.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Commercial manager for a publishing company. Publish the leading directory for the plant hire and construction industry. If there are any lifers who hire plant whisper me your details and i will send you a free directory.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]S&T Railway Engineer. Pays the bills.
    Never knew that.
  • Options
    Ongoing: Omar Pouso's PR Man

Normal 9-5 - Elevator Sales
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: I-SAW-POUSO-PLAY[/cite]

Are they going up or going down ?
  • Options
    Student, tax dodger, countdown watcher but not a protestor.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: I-SAW-POUSO-PLAY[/cite]Ongoing: Omar Pouso's PR Man

Normal 9-5 - Elevator Sales[/quote]

Did you start at the bottom and work your way up?
  • Options
    Haha up and down and i did start at the bottom n got stuck halfway!
  • Options
    For last 11 years until Dec 09 worked as a contact centre manager, the last 2 1/2 years of that 11 was managing Business Prosessing Overseas companies internationally (Asia, South Africa, South America), got made redundant (Dec 09) and been for more interviews than I can remember in the last 13 months, but at age 55 I seem to be 'over-experienced' - whatever that means!!
    All savings gone trying to pay hefty mortgage, no help from benefits agency after 3 months, so working as an agency bod in a warehouse since September loading parcels onto artics for minimum wage working 8 1/2 hours a day from 4 pm.
    Hoping luck will change and I can get back into my area of work soon!
    Trying to keep positive is now a full-time occupation as just heard this temp job finishes in 2 weeks!!!
  • Options
    Quantity Surveyor
  • Options
    In the 2nd year of my BA in Sound Arts and Design.
    Basically I will be one of those twonks who stands about film sets with a mic on a broomstick.
  • Options
    Premises and Health and Safety for an expensive estate agents with responsibilty for maintenance and refurbs of 80+ branches in London, Home Counties and Cotswolds.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Part-time boozer.
    Full-time dreamer
  • Options
    (soon to be) Trainee Solicitor... currently doing exams to delete the brackets!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Commercial manager for a publishing company. Publish the leading directory for the plant hire and construction industry. If there are any lifers who hire plant whisper me your details and i will send you a free directory.

The National Plant Hire Guide?
  • Options
    Price control at Sainsbury's.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Crane Operator on a semi submersible rig on the North west continental shelf in Oz.
  • Options
    NHS. Qualified to Section people if they get a bit too giddy about the pending rise and rise of Charlton Athletic!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ross[/cite]Price control at Sainsbury's.

Lower the price at my local petrol station then will ya? ;)
  • Options
    I was waiting for something like that!

Wish I could, I only make sure that all the prices and advertising is correct, not setting them!
  • Options
    [quote][cite] posted by Curb-it [/cite]Harry Hutchens said:
    Personal Trainer since 1997. Self employed.

Just written and published an eBook 'How to be a successful Personal Trainer'. If anyone is interested please message me.

Harry have you seen the weight loss thread.. .you would have been better off advertising your wares in that one!

Where do you train by the way? [/quote]

I'm based out in Five Oak Green, Curb-it, near Tonbridge. Probably a little off the beaten track for most people on here. A small family (not my family!) run gym. Very friendly and well enough equipped for most peoples needs. www.capelgym.co.uk

I haven't been on the weight loss thread but I'll check it out. Always happy to dish out a little free advice to Charlton fans....
  • Options
    Account Manager for a Direct Sales & Marketing company (yawn)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: I-SAW-POUSO-PLAY[/cite]

Are they going up or going down ?

Ha, that works on so many levels
  • Options
    I part own a refrigeration and air conditioning company in Harlow, for my sins i am the designer, so if you want a fridge or freezer designed roundabout the size of the valley then i am your man, or if your an Ammonia refrigeration engineer living anywhere around the M25 from Watford to Dartford I your man, in my industry age is an advatage if your 55 we would be interested.
  • Options
    hairdresser down at cullen & co in welling
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: benjest1989[/cite]hairdresser down at cullen & co in welling

Going anywhere nice for your holiday?