Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Paddy to Palace

1235»

Comments

• bless, he don't look happy does he ??
  • a picture speaks a million words in that one

Cheer up Paddy

you should dig out his one with us so we can compare
  • Why have they taken a picture of him in Ladywell Park?
  • Kelmsley has sold their ground thats why

Poor old paddy back to park footie
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]bless, he don't look happy does he ??[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_264530 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]paddy.jpg[/div][/ul][/div][/quote]

I thought that too AFKA and in the interview he was clear that the transfer "surprised" him, which I take to infer that he wasn't expecting to be moved on.
  • Basically Hudson and McCarthy are both the same player. Both slow, both prone to mistakes, both leaders and have both swapped for rival clubs.

Poor Paddy, doesn't look happy. Wonder if any morons will boo him when he comes back to The Valley next season?
  • [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]Why have they taken a picture of him in Ladywell Park?

That's their new home ground...
  • [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Basically Hudson and McCarthy are both the same player. Both slow, both prone to mistakes, both leaders and have both swapped for rival clubs.

Poor Paddy, doesn't look happy. Wonder if any morons will boo him when he comes back to The Valley next season?

Probably as many morons who will boo Hudson when we play Palace.

Good luck to McCarthy...
  • If I remember rightly wasn't there rumours that Paddy would be moved on in January? I got the impression that him and Pards never saw eye to eye. Like when he taken off after half an hour against someone and stormed down the tunnel? Who was that against?
  • But don't you think he deserved a decent run in the side?

Arise Sir Neil of Warn-cock

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA x 1000

HO HO AND WE DON'T WISH HIM WELL IN HIS FUTURE CAREER EITHER!

(Evens Fav to score against us next year though)
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ross[/cite]or that other guy we signed from that non league club.....dorian smith

No Ross, we signedDorian Gray..... (that'd cause chaos in the dressing room)
    or was itDorien Greenfrom that old TV prog "Birds of a Feather"

Did we sign him or just his portrait?.....:-)
  • Good riddance I am glad to see the back of him, he has let us down too often and cost us goals. He always makes mistakes in every game and he is too lightweight to be a centre half, far too weedy,
  • [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Basically Hudson and McCarthy are both the same player. Both slow, both prone to mistakes, both leaders and have both swapped for rival clubs.

They booed him when he was in a Charlton shirt, can't see that it will get any better when he's in a palace one!!

Personally I don't think that Paddy was ever as bad as some on here make out.
  • just very prone to making mistakes, had no idea about positioning and was slow and weak in the tackle..thats all!!
  • "just very prone to making mistakes, had no idea about positioning and was slow and weak in the tackle..thats all!! "

Pardew thought he was worth £650K.

Scary.
  • No one has brought up the fact that the player who come third in our player of the year vote, decreased in value over 20% the past 12 months.....
  • [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ross[/cite]or that other guy we signed from that non league club.....dorian smith

No Ross, we signedDorian Gray..... (that'd cause chaos in the dressing room)
    or was itDorien Greenfrom that old TV prog "Birds of a Feather"

Did we sign him or just his portrait?.....:-)

"Every picture tells a story, don't it ...." Deserves an Oscar ;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]No one has brought up the fact that the player who come third in our player of the year vote, decreased in value over 20% the past 12 months.....

The deal was worth £650K to buy Paddy, presumably that had a few clauses for selling on. promotion/palyoffs etc written in, I wonder what we actually paid though?
  • Percentage moves when talking about low-end values will always be high.
  • This news makes me very happy, at last Pardew shows some sense...now let's get on with sorting the rest of the squad out!
  • Sponsored links:

• Sent off for 2 yellows yesterday v Peterboro
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Sent off for 2 yellows yesterday v Peterboro

I turned that game on to check the score just before he got his marching orders and they said he was lucky to be on the pitch by then
  • always has been and always will be macarthorse
  • Was probably warned about 3 times before the eventual 2nd yellow, had problems with Mackail-Smith (sp!) all game!

Couldn't help but laugh when Ambrose went over to take a corner and P'Boro supporter shouted Charlton reject at him.
  • ambrose seems to have re found his shooting boots at palace
  • Paddy rumoured to have dislocated his shoulder. Again.