Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    While watching Liverpool last night, I noticed when they scored Klopp kept hugging their coach Zeljko Buvac, who looks like Thomas Driesen, or am I just getting weird about this person in our club
  • Options
    Budgies f%cking chirping thing only does it to wind me up
    Do animals know you don't like them.
    Had to pop next door last night bloody cat licking my legs wanted to punt the thing.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Had to pop next door last night bloody cat licking my legs wanted to punt the thing.

Never wear skirts around cats.
  • Options
    Being laid up with some horrible bastard virus on your birthday. Feel like death.
  • Options

Being laid up with some horrible bastard virus on your birthday. Feel like death.

Same here mate. Had the bloody thing for ages. Thought I'd shifted it but it's back with a vengeance. Typically, I'm on leave as well. Coughed my guts up at my daughters school Christmas show this morning and am due to see the new Star Wars film tomorrow.

Happy birthday BTW.
  • Options

happy birthday mate
  • Options

clb74 said:

Never wear skirts around cats.
    Skirt?
    Some of us are still in shorts AUN
    Happy birthday
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LenGlover said:

Trying to help a neighbour out by putting the parcel I took in for him into his wheelie bin as i was going to be out sometime.

Don't think he was very happy.....

Very droll :D Ok fair enough they didn't want it in their house, but at least stick a note through door. I only found it because I chucked a load of stuff in the bin. A load of stuff that doesn't mix well with Christmas presents
  • Options
    Boxing hype does my nut in, although I wouldn't tell them.
  • Options
    Happy Birthday @AddickUpNorth
  • Options
    Cinema everyone wants to go in at 7 film meant start 7 then I have to sit there for 20 poxy minutes before it starts
  • Options
    When I pay to "rent" a movie on Virgin and they run trailers before it.
  • Options
    Having tickets to the Millwall game only to find out you have to work that evening instead
  • Options
    Christmas jumper day.
  • Options

Christmas jumper day.

Agreed. There are some shocking sights in the office today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Christmas jumper day.

Agreed. There are some shocking sights in the office today.
    Likewise. As for the ones wearing the jumpers.......
  • Options
    People who don't enjoy threads about trains!
  • Options

Having tickets to the Millwall game only to find out you have to work that evening instead

There's a thread with people looking for spares.
  • Options

There's a thread with people looking for spares.
    Cheers, but holding out for being able to swap shifts with someone - although it's unlikely. If not, a mate has already said he'd have it.
  • Options
    "Black Lives Matter UK" trying hard to out-parody themselves.

After their last stunt - laying on the runway at City Airport and taking a stand against "racist climate change" - they're now fighting for the abolishment of prisons...

Must admit, there's something peculiarly racist about their logic of viewing prison as a racial issue that predominantly effects the Black community...
  • Options
    The apple adverts about their new MacBooks - all this faggoting around tapping on keypads to music. It just winds me up

Also people that say have you seen X, it's so funny to me more than once. Yesterday at work they brought up James Corden car pull. I'm not interested in it. If I were interested in it, I would've reacted however many months ago when they all started talking about it in the office. The fact that I've never contributed to a conversation about it means you don't have to keep talking to me about it.

They then proceed to tell you about it. Here's the thing. If I don't find the original sketch/show funny, I'm going to even less inclined to hear someone else repeat it to me