Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    Suede, they are taking note and come the revolution you will be first against the wall.
  • Options
    Solidarity Reg
  • Options
    Stupid puns.
  • Options
    People that leave their food rubbish in the cinema, pick it up and put it in the bin on the way out you fucking savages.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    The price of food at the cinema. I normally leave the rubbish all over the gaff for a bit of pay back.
  • Options
    iainment said:

Stupid puns.

That’s quite punderstandable.
  • Options
    Manchester Uni "banning" clapping

And no, that isn't a story from The Daily Mash
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It's not the Uni it's a suggestion from the Students Union.
  • Options
    iainment said:

It's not the Uni it's a suggestion from the Students Union.
    That's okay then
  • Options
    and they haven't banned clapping at all, it was just wrongly reported in the media
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Royal Mail special d delaying the artex samples I sent off to the lab for asbestos testing which means I won't get the results until tomorrow at the earliest. Don't fret yourselves about me getting chest pains with worry .
  • Options
    Looking at wash basin with a pipe coming out of the wall looking for a button on the floor on the wall poking prodding and stroking it (the pipe) trying to get it to dispense some water. Just put a fecking tap handle on it.
  • Options
    rina said:

and they haven't banned clapping at all, it was just wrongly reported in the media

There's a surprise...
  • Options
    edited October 2018

Royal Mail special d delaying the artex samples I sent off to the lab for asbestos testing which means I won't get the results until tomorrow at the earliest. Don't fret yourselves about me getting chest pains with worry .

Always happens when you're desperate for something to come mate doesnt it. Funny how bills always seem to arrive on time.
  • Options

1st class carriages on suburban trains. Everyone crammed up by the doors with their faces against the glass while seats sit empty in case a person of more wealth wants to get on

Just sit in 1st class & argue the toss later.

power to the people

up the revolution
  • Options
    When you quite clearly ask for a chicken donner and they give you the Nora batty lamb Donner and you don’t realise TIL you get it home
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Simon Mayo is 60!

• Options
    buckshee said:

Simon Mayo is 60!

I sort of want to flag this.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

A second vote on EU membership being titled "a people's vote". Meaningless spin to make it sound as though the last one wasn't a vote by the people, and by implication is somehow invalid. Whatever your view, this type of language in politics really pisses me off, and seems designed to give the hard of understanding a catchy slogan to latch onto and repeat ad nauseam.

"people's" anything gets on my tits. Which people? Rarely me, because I'm such a rampant misanthropist.
  • Options
    Working from home.

I’ve got shit loads to do and just can’t get going.