Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    BBC news channel. Been out all evening & wanted to catch up with the latest Brexit shenanigans. Midnight & it's fecking Asia today !!! I thought the first B in BBC stood for British.....
  • Options

BBC news channel. Been out all evening & wanted to catch up with the latest Brexit shenanigans. Midnight & it's fecking Asia today !!! I thought the first B in BBC stood for British.....

Did you forget to give them your schedule?
  • Options
    I put on Channel 4 news this morning and no sign of any misspelt perfume anywhere .....wannnnkkkers!
  • Options

Christmas songs

soon as I hear the intro to Slade I want to jump off a building

Are you hanging up a stocking on your wall?
    With a bit of luck he'll land in it and it'll break his fall...
  • Options

Christmas songs

soon as I hear the intro to Slade I want to jump off a building

Are you hanging up a stocking on your wall?
    With a bit of luck he'll land in it and it'll break his fall...
    On the brightside he can ride down and hillside in a buggy that he's made
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yep we have seen the RSPCA highlight this time and time again.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Yep we have seen the RSPCA highlight this time and time again.
    If only tbe RSPCA knew what they were talking about
  • Options
    Superfluous cutlery: Fish knives, soup spoons, cake slices. What a load of old junk!
  • Options
    Stig said:

Superfluous cutlery: Fish knives, soup spoons, cake slices. What a load of old junk!

Haha.

The first time I flew Virgin Upper Class I had to tell the hostess that they had provided me with more cutlery for my dinner than I possessed in my flat.
  • Options
    "The narrative"

This turn of phrase is cropping up all over the place. "I know the narrative is X, but I believe something else"

It's possible to disagree with something without it being 'a narrative', a phrase I think is being used to imply that anyone who disagrees with you is a sheep because their opinion happens to be popular. The more I hear it, the more annoying it becomes. Especially prominent among football journalists.
  • Options
    The phrase "across the piece". It basically means "everything". Just say "everything" or "all of it" then. You're impressing nobody, you brown-nosing little twerp.
  • Options

For someone like me who uses whatsapp all day for work, people who don't activate 'read messages' on it so anything you send always has a grey tick.

Fuck sake you annoying piece of shit, get your blue ticks on!

I refuse to date any girl who doesn't have their read receipts on. Shady behaviour.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

"The narrative"

This turn of phrase is cropping up all over the place. "I know the narrative is X, but I believe something else"

It's possible to disagree with something without it being 'a narrative', a phrase I think is being used to imply that anyone who disagrees with you is a sheep because their opinion happens to be popular. The more I hear it, the more annoying it becomes. Especially prominent among football journalists.

Not sure I agree with this narrative
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Palarse on our forum, its bad enough with the spanners but at least they go at "Lights Out" ;)
  • Options
    Croydon said:

For someone like me who uses whatsapp all day for work, people who don't activate 'read messages' on it so anything you send always has a grey tick.

Fuck sake you annoying piece of shit, get your blue ticks on!

I refuse to date any girl who doesn't have their read receipts on. Shady behaviour.
    Or 'Last seen' deactivated....
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

"The narrative"

Absolutely this^^^^
    The word “narrative “ alone winds me up. Generally used by people who want to make other people think they have an intelligent command of the English language.
  • Options
    Just seen the traditional Coca Cola Christmas advert for the first time this year. Makes my teeth itch.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Just seen the traditional Coca Cola Christmas advert for the first time this year. Makes my teeth itch.

At least... The holidays are coming... Holidays are coming.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Daytime Radio.
    I haven't listened to daytime radio for years, I listen to the music I like in my car, you know, the good stuff......anyway I had to borrow my wifes car to get to work the other day, forgot to bring the old iPod with me, so put on the radio.......hells teeth....where do we get these so called 'DJ's from? The planet Mindless Fucktards? And the music...shit in hell....they were announcing Little Mix's new tune was gonna be played, with such a fanfare, like it was a collaborative new song between Jimi Hendrix, Bob Marley, Elvis and David Bowie, instead it sounded like an auto tuned bath falling down the stairs.
    So I changed stations, and it sounded to me like the same 'we're crazy' DJ duo, usually a fella and some bird, who were cloned at the the same school of empty craniums, were on every channel. Then.....I eventually heard a half decent song, and the pair decided to chat drivel over it, 'oh I've just got a kitten' said one, 'whats it called' said the other skin full of nothing, 'Brian' said the first bellend, 'Brian, what a cool name, more things should be called Brian*'.

FFS!
    So I turned the radio off, silence was my friend.

*FWIW, Brian is a shit name for anything, sorry to any Brian's on here, but there you go.

I've had a thing about DJ's since the advent of Radio1
    Just spin the fucking discs you moron and let us know the name of the song and artist when it's finished.
    Shove your "personality" up your arse, and STFU when I am trying to listen to the intro/outro.
    I realise I could be alone with this.
  • Options
    The fact that this morning I am up at 0415 to drive to Loughborough to turn on a switch.