Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    buckshee said:

The Dartford crossing again today. Try telling me again how it’s worse down the A2. Been gridlock all day around Greenhithe.

People talk about SouthEastern being bad yet drivers should be considered as well...

Bloody road was supposed to be re-opened today @ 5am, it was re-opened @ 5:30pm - Someone's head should roll for that!!

Instead no compensation will be offered to those caught up, just another shrug of the shoulders and we move on!! (albeit slowly)
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Stats.

Wolves v Spurs, Sky flash up a ‘Who’s had the fewest touches?’ stat after 19 mins one of which is Dembele with 4.

Dembele went off injured after 4 minutes.

Up next: ‘Whose arse looks best in their shorts?’.
  • Options
    Black Friday somehow being a big worldwide shopping trend. It arrived in Spain a couple of years ago and the adverts for it are in full swing already this year despite I'm sure most Spanish people not having any real understanding of what it means.
  • Options
    Ah the Black Friday hatred is understandably starting - A chance for Companies to sell an absolute load of crap for a couple of quid less, not to mention its surely the only time of year when someone wants a Blaupunkt TV from Asda or Tesco
  • Options
    I think 9.30am Was a little early for that fireworks display now, wasn't it?
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

6 tonnes of hardcore? Even in my teens I never had more than a carrier bag full.

• Options
    IdleHans said:

6 tonnes of hardcore? Even in my teens I never had more than a carrier bag full.

If you'd of had any more, you'd have to change your name to BusyHans.
  • Options
    People that tie dogs up outside shops.......
    I was waiting for my wife who had popped into a local shop and I had two of our dogs with me, when a lady I'd seen many times out walking started to tie her dog up outside the shop. After she said hello, I asked her why would she want to leave her dog tied up outside a shop with all the dog thefts going on, her reply "its ok it fitted with a tracker" While I'll defend anyones right to do what they will with their property, a very small % percentage of dogs are stolen and kept as pets. Most are stolen to be bred until they are of no further use or use as bait dogs for dog fighting and if people are stupid enough to believe a tracker or a microchip stops these people then they shouldn't have the responsibility of an animal.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    I don't define a dog as property, Diego is my house mate.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I don't define a dog as property. Diego is my house mate.

Are those two sentences related, Daz? :lol:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    :lol: Diego is a dog.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I don't define a dog as property.

Nor do I, but some may do. ;)
  • Options
    Speciesism right there :-(
  • Options
    People that take dogs into shops
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

People that take dogs into shops

People, dogs and shops.

;-)
  • Options
    People

:wink:
  • Options
    am I wrong leaving my wife tied up outside then ??
  • Options
    Dogs
  • Options

Dogs

@T_C_E - not sure if you’ve got any photos of your dogs but on the off chance that you have you could maybe post one on here, that’d change bolloxbolder’s mind.
    What dogs??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Dogs

@T_C_E - not sure if you’ve got any photos of your dogs but on the off chance that you have you could maybe post one on here, that’d change bolloxbolder’s mind.
    I've had to check but have a few. ;)
  • Options
    *Best David Attenborough voice*
    Here we have a 20 month adolescent Bailey when image was all important but basically he was just a spotty youth, up against a more mature, more distinguished male as he got older, been there done that and he lets it all ride over his head. *3,930 photos & 139 videos to go* ;)
    imageimage
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Greenie said:

When I hear Forest fans sing our song!

Even though it's their song :smile:
    I know - remember reading about it on here.

I'm sure as shit still going to call it ours though... :-)
    I think Paul McCartney would have something to say about that.
    Denny Laine wrote it, McCartney nicked it by insisting if they recorded it he would get the first writing credit.......
    I believe Macca paid Laine a certain sum of money in the 80's for the writing credits when Laine was on his uppers.
    Then unfortunately you believe wrong
    As I understand it, Laine needed money, McCartney bought the rights of MOK from Laine and insisted on a writing credit.
    Then made an absolute fortune from it....ok you could argue business is business however he could have just released it with him and Laine sharing the royalties if he wanted to be charitable.
    Interesting story that Greenie.
    Maybe is was Macca's karma that he got arse-fucked by Jackson over the Northern Songs catalogue :wink:
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    {}
  • Options
    My new hobby :)image
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

My new hobby :)image

At least you’ve taken your palace shirt off...
  • Options
    Rolf Harris has finally managed to ride a scooter now he's had his 3rd leg amputated.