Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    Young women with the inability to steer a buggy through a crowded shop while talking bollox to their mates on a phone wedged between their ears and shoulder.
  • Options
    couple of days late for this one - adverts for 'pay day weekend' on the last Friday of the month.

A quick poll of my mates finds that 0/9 of us get paid last Friday / last day of the month.
  • Options
    Photos of peoples Christmas trees and decorations plastered all over Facebook!

The word ‘Treekend’ heard on the radio yesterday which apparently is the day that we decide to put up said trees and decorations!
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Customers in IKEA treating it as a family day out.

There's Dad, who's put his rucksack on the ground to one side, sitting on a chair in the corner of the bedroom waving at Mum taking a picture on her mobile whilst the kids are causing havoc elsewhere. Grandad looks thoroughly miserable sitting at a £16 desk and Nanny Doris has wandered off to the checkouts to stock up on meatballs.

To be honest, you couldn't pay me to go to IKEA.

• Options
    addick05 said:

Macronate said:

Customers in IKEA treating it as a family day out.

There's Dad, who's put his rucksack on the ground to one side, sitting on a chair in the corner of the bedroom waving at Mum taking a picture on her mobile whilst the kids are causing havoc elsewhere. Grandad looks thoroughly miserable sitting at a £16 desk and Nanny Doris has wandered off to the checkouts to stock up on meatballs.

To be honest, you couldn't pay me to go to IKEA.

Hmm, that was you with the rucksack, wasn’t it!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    FriYAY
  • Options
    bbob said:

FriYAY

Er what? - Where the feck has that phrase come from?
  • Options
    bbob said:

FriYAY

Faha Off...
  • Options
    I too wondere what it was, here's a definition:-

Friyay is a play on words, morphing together Friday, the fifth day of the week, and Yay, a word to express excitement or joy, e.g.

Anyone who uses it should be shot.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

I too wondere what it was, here's a definition:-

Friyay is a play on words, morphing together Friday, the fifth day of the week, and Yay, a word to express excitement or joy, e.g.

Anyone who uses it should be shot.

Especially if they go on their hollibobs on a Friyay! Shot twice!
  • Options

White vans that decide to just stop in an "active" lane, put on their hazards & unload whatever the fuck they have in the back.

All rentals with Amazon deliveries these days...
  • Options
    Getting this message "I just got a message from [leader of my daughter's beaver club] to say she's unwell, and beavers is cancelled tonight"

And then my phone predicting the following replies "bummer" and "fingers crossed". Say wha? As after I'd ever say "bummer", I'm not a Californian teenager from the late 80s. Furthermore, fingers crossed would be a non sequitur. I hope this isn't AI at work
  • Options
    £41 to see Mary Poppins at the re vamped Odeon Leicester Square.
    It's a bloody repeat, too.
  • Options
    When your park rating falls below 600 on rollercoaster tycoon
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    IdleHans said:

When your park rating falls below 600 on rollercoaster tycoon

Bummer
    Fingers Crossed
  • Options
    The quote facility when using my phone on here.
    Used to press quote, then automatically type under the bit you quoted.
    Now press quote, and when you start typing it is above the bit you quoted. Then have to delete all I have typed and click below the quote and do again.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Danny Baker - Miserable fat hairy Millwall mug
  • Options
    People who won't stop beating a dead horse.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

People who won't stop beating a dead horse.

Supposed to say feeding a fed horse now.
  • Options
    Speciesism ?!? Wtf
  • Options
    Gadzooks. Firstly, are they trying to kill the birds with those scones? Nothing could be worse for them. Secondly, animal models are far superior to in vitro studies, and in any case you aren't testing on the test tube, but whatever is in it. Thirdly, all horses are fed horses, unless it has just been born. Fourthly, way to discriminate against the gluten intolerant you utter bastards, and fifthly since when to flowers have thorns? Plant by the thorns perhaps, but flower? Stick to eating them you numpties